ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba Hali
DeezNutz 08:33 PM 09-20-2009
Has anyone seen him? His friends and family are worried.

What happened to our impact LB? The sack machine? The difference maker?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:00 PM 03-13-2010
Resigning Vrabel makes no sense to me other than he was in that trade so we have to keep him around just cause.
[Reply]
aturnis 08:03 PM 03-13-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Just shut **** up.

Hey Asswipe, I'll give you the same challenge as I gave some other numbskull: If I'm so wrong, PROVE IT.

I've got 22,000 posts for you choose from.

Either that or shut ****ing mouth.
You're wrong about Lilja. That's just the most recent, and easiest one to find. I personally think you are a self aggrandizing idiot, who may THINK he knows what he's talking about, and THINK he knows what it is he's looking at when it comes to line play, but I think you are just another idiot with a strong opinion and an aggressive confrontational personality that is enough to make people back down and say "forget it".

You're a waste of time and keystrokes. Go away.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:04 PM 03-13-2010
Vrabel is a smart guy and I like him on the team. I don't like him as a starter however. I think he's a good locker room guy and one of the smartest defensive players in all of football. But obviously it would be more ideal to see someone starting over him producing at a similar level that Hali is.
[Reply]
aturnis 03-13-2010, 08:04 PM
This message has been deleted by aturnis.
aturnis 08:07 PM 03-13-2010
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We should have Vrabel threads not Hali threads, at least there is a logical argument for Hali being on the team.

Vrabel there is not, dude ****ing sucks.
Originally Posted by billay:
How is Vrabel filling a hole? If anything a slow and old player is creating a hole.
Having him play adequately and buying time to develop Studie as they've said they hope he can be the future of the position, makes pretty decent sense.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:09 PM 03-13-2010
He doesn't play adequately....

He should either retire and coach or be a backup, he should no longer be a guy that plays.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:14 PM 03-13-2010
Hali gets to the qb, too bad that guys like Vrabel, Edwards, Mike Brown and Jon McGraw let him get away and complete the pass anyway.

Give us upgrades to those guys and Hali is perceived as one of the leagues better pass rushers.

JMO, but I think its spot on.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:16 PM 03-13-2010
Why does everyone think Studebaker is a good player? This fan base has an obsession with shitty white players.
[Reply]
aturnis 08:16 PM 03-13-2010
He's always put up numbers right in that range regardless of who he's played with.

Just the same as he's always gotten a lot of pressures without that many sacks.

He is what he is, it's probably time to accept he's roughly a 10 sack guy who'll get a lot of pressures and not finish as much as you like while being a liability in the run game.
I'd agree for the most part, I think he has a ceiling of about 15 sacks. A true NT should help, as would a legit LOLB. Not saying he'd be a world beater, but the QB would get away less often just for the simple fact that he's got less places to go. He does need to work on finishing though.

We should have Vrabel threads not Hali threads, at least there is a logical argument for Hali being on the team.

Vrabel there is not, dude ****ing sucks.
I don't think Hali needs an argument. Vrabel though is a high character guy who can help sell the Patriot way from the inside. Maybe a narc too, who knows. Outside of that, if he can help anyone develop, it would be Studebaker. He's pretty much the exact same mold as Vrabel. High motor, highly intelligent guy with a huge heart. And, he's white.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:17 PM 03-13-2010
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Hali gets to the qb, too bad that guys like Vrabel, Edwards, Mike Brown and Jon McGraw let him get away and complete the pass anyway.

Give us upgrades to those guys and Hali is perceived as one of the leagues better pass rushers.

JMO, but I think its spot on.
I think with more talent around Hali can be more consistant for sure.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:18 PM 03-13-2010
Our fan base loves white players, I don't know why.
[Reply]
aturnis 08:19 PM 03-13-2010
He doesn't play adequately....

He should either retire and coach or be a backup, he should no longer be a guy that plays.
well, in this case, adequate would mean poorly, but well enough. He should be a backup, that's kind of my point. He's a hole filler, a guy who holds a spot. Kind of like our ILB's. Yes the spot is devoid of talent, but there is a guy there who who at the very least, could be a good backup.
[Reply]
aturnis 08:20 PM 03-13-2010
Originally Posted by billay:
I think with more talent around Hali can be more consistant for sure.
I think Eric Berry could definitely get Hali a couple more sacks, or help Hali force errant passes or throw aways.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:21 PM 03-13-2010
Originally Posted by aturnis:
You're wrong about Lilja. That's just the most recent, and easiest one to find. I personally think you are a self aggrandizing idiot, who may THINK he knows what he's talking about, and THINK he knows what it is he's looking at when it comes to line play, but I think you are just another idiot with a strong opinion and an aggressive confrontational personality that is enough to make people back down and say "forget it".

You're a waste of time and keystrokes. Go away.
How am I wrong about Lilja, when he failed his physical in Indianapolis and was released?

FTR, I think you're a nitwit that brings little to no value to each and every conversation.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:22 PM 03-13-2010
Personally I think the Chiefs should draft a bunch of defensive players, but I'm not expecting it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:22 PM 03-13-2010
Originally Posted by aturnis:
I think Eric Berry could definitely get Hali a couple more sacks, or help Hali force errant passes or throw aways.
I think Eric Berry will help in the run game the most. As long as Vrabel is out there and the d-line doesn't get push the pass defense will struggle.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Up