Page 23 of 37
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
Nirvana58 04:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Could it be the swelling has not gone down completely yet?
Swelling will not go down completely for awhile. That is why they wait a couple weeks to a month before performing surgery.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:41 PM Yesterday
Just hope it isn't some sort of career altering freakish knee injury. At this point, I've accepted the fact he is out for the season. Any news that he may be back this year would be a damn miracle.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:46 PM Yesterday
If we don’t trade for Hopkins and Cooper by the end of the night that means he’s only missing a few weeks. That’s the only explanation for a trade not getting done today.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:48 PM Yesterday
Want more salt in the wound? Worthy was wide ass open on that play like he was all day long.

No ****ing way was the DB that picked the ball off turning his hips and running with Worthy. He was locked on Kelce. Other DB was at least 10 yards from Worthy too. Ugh

Mahomes interception. Chargers corner looks like he is carrying Worthy up the field but keeps an eye on Mahomes and sits over top Kelce’s route. #Chiefs #Chiefskingdom pic.twitter.com/daHCIFqSTv

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 05:00 PM Yesterday

I’m told #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice (knee) is seeking at least a second opinion on his injury to gather additional information, per source. Potential windows for surgery have also been discussed at this time. pic.twitter.com/i9bEPK5Wqp

— JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 05:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Want more salt in the wound? Worthy was wide ass open on that play like he was all day long.

No ****ing way was the DB that picked the ball off turning his hips and running with Worthy. He was locked on Kelce. Other DB was at least 10 yards from Worthy too. Ugh

1st half was operation force the ball to Kelce
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Kelce wasn’t a bad option, it was just a bad throw.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:

Just trying to be optimistic, that's all. :-)
Optimistic is we'll likely have Hollywood and Rice back for the playoffs next year.

Four straight will never again be accomplished. After us...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
Well, that doesn't sound good.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Kelce wasn’t a bad option, it was just a bad throw.
Ball got away from Mahomes.

Just... weird stuff from him. Really not liking it.
[Reply]
Otter 05:10 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:14 PM Yesterday
Dr David J Chao just said on a twitter video "in 17 years during my time in the nfl. There wasn't an ACL tear we didn't know about".

So the question is if they are now not sure it's a tear then surely that doubt alone is positive? We're still in a grey area with this but the longer there's no confirmation of a tear, the better the news will hopefully be.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
Welp, that's not good.

Now the worry is multiple ligaments damaged, IMO
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Dr David J Chao just said on a twitter video "in 17 years during my time in the nfl. There wasn't an ACL tear we didn't know about".

So the question is if they are now not sure it's a tear then surely that doubt alone is positive? We're still in a grey area with this but the longer there's no confirmation of a tear, the better the news will hopefully be.
I think the complete opposite.

If there wasn't a tear, they'd be screaming it from the rooftops.
[Reply]
In58men 05:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Welp, that's not good.

Now the worry is multiple ligaments damaged, IMO
This is what I said earlier, it’s going to be worse.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 37
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up