ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 32
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
The only teams that wouldn't trade to one another is division teams and that's because they're in direct competition with each other every season.

Other than that there's no reason for a GM to refuse a trade that would help his shit team even if it helps a top team.
The. Bills. Trade. With. Us.

The Ravens traded us our starting LT.

If those two teams will trade with us, anyone will. Unless those teams are really stupid (i.e. you KNOW that Sean Peyton never would. Because he's shortsighted mongoloid)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Smh folks really think Dionte is CALVIN JOHNSON the way ya'll talk about him :-)
He's basically the prototype of everything the Chiefs have wanted in a WR in Reid's tenure here so I understand why.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So imo Veach has done his job.
Agreed. And most importantly, Daurice Fountain and Justyn Ross have no place on this team. Veach is dealing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This is the most interesting aspect of the deal.

We have NOTHING to throw to in the red zone. It's Kelce and that's it.

And teams are throwing everything they have at Kelce down there. Gray's nice in space and really carving a niche for himself, but he's not finding that level of success in tight areas. Worthy isn't going to be a red zone guy when fully formed.

JJSS was a good thought there but he's JJSS.

So you have Hardman on gadget stuff and...Watson? {shudder}

Mahomes ain't throwing TDs this year because there's just nobody to throw to in the end zone these days. This could be really beneficial in that regard.

(That said, man I have enjoyed just lining up inside the 10 and telling the OL to punch some dudes in the mouth so that Kareem can find a seem and finish it...)

Fuck it we’re doing Corndog every time on the goal line.

That is, if Hardman doesn’t trip like a dunce like he did last week
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's basically the prototype of everything the Chiefs have wanted in a WR in Reid's tenure here so I understand why.
I really kinda think the Chiefs would LOVE to get their hands on Christian Kirk.

I think he'd fit this offense extremely well. Probably better than Johnson.

We just can't afford him. It is what it is.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Looking back now, I feel like we traded Sneed for Hopkins and swapped their 3rd round pick for our 4th/5th. As part of the deal we didn't get Hopkins until after week 7, but that has worked out.

I'm really hoping that pick we give them in return is the 4th and if that is how it works out, this theoretical deal is not bad at all for us.
Chiefs Received: D Hopkins + 3rd

Titans Received: L Sneed + 5th

I like it!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:24 AM Today
OMG! TO THE SHIP!
[Reply]
In58men 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OMG! TO THE SHIP!
Good morning pumpkin
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Chiefs Received: D Hopkins + 3rd

Titans Received: L Sneed + 5th

I like it!
Can they please just send L'Jarius back?

I don't mean for football reasons - I just feel so bad for the guy. He was a great player, great teammate and just fantastic dude. Really good story and everything you'd want to see happen to guys in this league.

And he had to play for that shit-house franchise to get paid? Poor dude. He absolutely, unquestionably deserved to get paid. I just hate that he had to go to that hellscape to make it happen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
YESSSSSSSSS
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’m also over the “Teams won’t trade with us because we’re the Chiefs!” faulty reasoning.

People traded with the Patriots all the goddamn time. It was usually teams in the same position as the Titans.

When you’re bad, you’re bad, folks. Newsflash: if an NFL GM’s own team has no shot at the Super Bowl, they don’t give a shit who wins it. They’re not fans. It doesn’t matter to them.

Non-Chiefs fans are going to be pissy with the Titans and they’re just going to look like stupid short-sighted assholes. Again. Because like someone else said, the Chiefs have driven everybody to complete madness
It was widely reported that Veach contacted the Raiders but they said they wont trade within the division. Thats understandable.
We have recent trades with the Bills and Ravens for crissakes
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Overhyped and the Chiefs aren't willing to trade a good pick for him so clearly he's not the dream ya'll think he is.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:31 AM Today
Thank god, they needed to do something.

But serious question though, is his knee going to magically unfuck itself now that he's a Chief....cuz that would be great.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I really kinda think the Chiefs would LOVE to get their hands on Christian Kirk.

I think he'd fit this offense extremely well. Probably better than Johnson.

We just can't afford him. It is what it is.
What about Zay jones. I’d love a big swing like Diontae but in terms of realistic, this is a guy we can get for cheap and he’d immediately contribute. Think we both agree Elijah Moore is also intriguing
[Reply]
In58men 09:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Thank god, they needed to do something.

But serious question though, is his knee going to magically un**** itself now that he's a Chief....cuz that would be great.
They’re planning on playing him this Sunday, not sure we can get more reassurance than that.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 32
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up