ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 229 of 660
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279329 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:11 PM 09-05-2008
I think this thread is sad in a lot of ways.

Just sad.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:12 PM 09-05-2008
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
I think this thread is sad in a lot of ways.

Just sad.
need a hug?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:14 PM 09-05-2008
This thread is entertainment....
[Reply]
luv 03:58 PM 09-05-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
meat peeker.

What you need to do is get on the internet.

Do a search for "Speed dating" and things like that for this weekend in the greater Houston Metro area.

then Go.

Try not to be a douchbag and don't tell any of them about star wars or magic cards.

you and luv need to stop fighting it and just fall in love already. Its destiny. You'll be the source of many entertaining threads.
You do realize that you guys are telling Claythan that he can't set his standards very high, and yet you're trying to hook me up with him. Everyone saying that can go **** themselves. I'm not that pathetic, regardless of what you think. Besides, you say stupid shit like that, and it give lemmings like redrum a free pass to follow suit.
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:30 PM 09-05-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
You do realize that you guys are telling Claythan that he can't set his standards very high, and yet you're trying to hook me up with him. Everyone saying that can go **** themselves. I'm not that pathetic, regardless of what you think. Besides, you say stupid shit like that, and it give lemmings like redrum a free pass to follow suit.

Luv, i think you are well above him. That's my thoughts.

I'm not in on that dogpile.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:36 PM 09-05-2008
Luv,

I'm not prodding him your direction because I think you're a loser. I've not prodded him your direction because you're some gas station glory hole server.

We've told him to set realistic expectations. He doesn't have them. He's not going to poke out Christy Brinkley's cornhole for a Golden Corral buffet.

You're always whining about not being able to find a man. You whine about not finding a good man. You whine about bad men. You whine about not being able to get enough pickle. Gochiefs is a cup of playdough thats never been molded.

Its destiny. Stop fighting the force. This is whats going to be right for both of you.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:39 PM 09-05-2008
Luv is going to kill you.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:43 PM 09-05-2008
when she's breaking gochief's arse cherry.....I'll bet he sings....Luv hurts.
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:10 PM 09-05-2008
doh..............:-)

[Reply]
Donger 05:15 PM 09-05-2008
when she's breaking gochief's arse cherry.....I'll bet he sings....Luv hurts.
:-)
[Reply]
luv 05:17 PM 09-05-2008
Luv,

I'm not prodding him your direction because I think you're a loser. I've not prodded him your direction because you're some gas station glory hole server.

We've told him to set realistic expectations. He doesn't have them. He's not going to poke out Christy Brinkley's cornhole for a Golden Corral buffet.

You're always whining about not being able to find a man. You whine about not finding a good man. You whine about bad men. You whine about not being able to get enough pickle. Gochiefs is a cup of playdough thats never been molded.

Its destiny. Stop fighting the force. This is whats going to be right for both of you.
I haven't whined about not getting pickle for a while now. Yes, I whine about bad men. That's due to recent experiences. I'm not looking for a **** buddy, nor am I looking to date someone who's jobless. I'm not looking for someone to mold. I tried that, and with not so great results. I fail to see how any of your reasoning makes sense. I also fail to see how on earth you can feel that it's destiny. Not just no, but hello no.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:20 PM 09-05-2008
I haven't whined about not getting pickle for a while now. Yes, I whine about bad men. That's due to recent experiences. I'm not looking for a **** buddy, nor am I looking to date someone who's jobless. I'm not looking for someone to mold. I tried that, and with not so great results. I fail to see how any of your reasoning makes sense. I also fail to see how on earth you can feel that it's destiny. Not just no, but hello no.
You did say he looked kind of hot now that hes lost some weight..
[Reply]
luv 05:24 PM 09-05-2008
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
You did say he looked kind of hot now that hes lost some weight..
I don't remember saying hot, but he does look better. Even if I had, does saying someone's hot translate into "I wanna **** him"? I can like a piece of art, but that doesn't mean I want it in my home.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:33 PM 09-05-2008
This thread is going to take off if GoChiefs actually does get laid.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:33 PM 09-05-2008
I don't remember saying hot, but he does look better. Even if I had, does saying someone's hot translate into "I wanna **** him"? I can like a piece of art, but that doesn't mean I want it in my home.
Clayton may not be able to beat Slayer in beard growing, chick pulling, band marching, or elevator to the moon building but deep down inside somewhere is a real man. I know you can look past layers of faults to find the loving person that is probably there.

Plus he's younger and.... well, I'm sure there are other positives.
[Reply]
Page 229 of 660
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279329 > Last »
Up