ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 225 of 225
« First < 125175215221222223224225
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
MVChiefs 10:12 PM Yesterday
This team is legit and I make ice cream sandwiches for the future!!
[Reply]
Ceej 04:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Great Season, need 2-3 more solid bats and a solid closer!
ROY???
[Reply]
srvy 06:48 AM Today
The Boys are walking some batters.

The Boys are not hitting that baseball.

That's all she wrote for this series.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:32 AM Today
Royals lost 106 games and then made the ALDS this year. I don't believe in moral victories in pro sports but that pretty damn good and we should not be down on them.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:52 AM Today
I was at the game and the crowd was taken out of the game until Vinnie's double in the 6th. Then after that it felt like pure tension. The Yankees were just better, but I absolutely love this team. The Front Office and Coaching staff did just an incredible freaking job this year. JJP did not rest when we had a shot late in the year, he brought in vets like Yuli, DeJong, and Pham to plug in and get us through the stretch. The way they worked the bullpen throughout the year going from an epic disaster of a Relief corp to one of the strengths by the end of the season was masterful. Just an all around brilliant effort by this organization. That all being said, Fuck the Yankees. Volpe with a cheap shot on Maikel giving him a cross check during the tag, and then patting him like he's beneath him after. And they talked shit the entire series not just to the R's players but to the Fans. Jazz jawed constantly, even gave the fans a boohoo (crying) gesture more than once. I hope we have some dustups with them next year and this rivalry is renewed. That was some of the best Kansas City Baseball that I remember as a kid. Royals and Yankees. Again:

FUCK THE YANKEES.

And again I love this team/Org. Just love them. We get some semblance of an Outfield next year, Kyle Wright comes back from his surgery and gives another qual starter or quality bullpen piece and you have something to get really excited about next season.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:51 AM Today
I’m not sure why everybody got all up their feels over Jazz Chisholm. The guy had zero impact on the series, yet was played up as some kind of villain. But the fanbase really went all in on him.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I’m not sure why everybody got all up their feels over Jazz Chisholm. The guy had zero impact on the series, yet was played up as some kind of villain. But the fanbase really went all in on him.
He made some weird comment after the series saying Maikel Garcia is a sore loser and tried to intentionally injure Volpe, I was like did I miss something?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I mean, is this just a general statement about the situation, or did you not catch that he said we “got lucky” after our game 2 win? It may not have been a horrible insult, but it’s ‘douche canoe’ enough.
[Reply]
Page 225 of 225
« First < 125175215221222223224225
Up