ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 224 of 617
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234274324 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

DaFace 09:43 PM 05-29-2013
So...is Sorter a he or a she? I must've missed something.
Phobia 09:45 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Somebody should get that sorted out. I nominate Ultra Peanut.
lcarus 09:50 PM 05-29-2013
Sorter is either a dude or a lesbian. Because long ago I said "Man Boxxy is really hot. I'd love to hit that." or something of that nature, and Sorter replied "Me too".
rico 09:51 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Boxxy has put on a bit of weight recently? She's still cute and all, but she needs to get movin.

So anywho...what are you all doin? I'm sitting here baked with a bag of mini muffins debating whether to play Red Dead Redemption or hook up the ol SNES and kick some ass in Turtles in Time. As you can tell, my life is precisely where I want it to be.....:-)
I just ate a bunch of ravioli. I'm just sprawled out on the couch like some junked out slug, watching "Cold Blood" with my hot wife and totally procrastinating the dreadful trip off the couch and to the kitchen to put my ravioli plate in the sink.
Dinny Bossa Nova 09:51 PM 05-29-2013
Sorter seems somewhat mysterious.
Attached: pat.jpg (139.1 KB) 
digger 09:51 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
No way.

"Jesus and I love you"
Stunt cock
You forgot to slap your ass
I don't want to sound like a queer or nothing...
"I am Sancho"
"They should've done DVDA."
rico 09:58 PM 05-29-2013
Pretty sure he's a dude...who wrestled and has pretty decent college/national high school wrestling knowledge. Pretty sure he once said he went on a trip to the D1 school my bro wrestled at and visited and/or stayed with a couple of the dudes on my bro's team who also happened to be in my bro's graduating class. I think he once mentioned something about meeting another Iowan D1 wrestler in my brother's graduating class (who my brother had battles with for years) at the University of Minnesota.

With that said, my guess is that Sorter is a dude, 27-30 years old, who was at the least, a fairly decent wrestler....or he is a chick who loves to travel to visit and have sex with D1 wrestlers. I wonder if my brother has had sex with Sorter....?
DaneMcCloud 09:58 PM 05-29-2013
Sorter is most definitely a dude.

The whole "Boxxy" meme confused a shit ton of people and still does to this day.
-King- 10:00 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
By the way, if anyone has a link to Orgazmo online, that would be rad.
http://www.sockshare.com/file/38B804717EC1A992
DJ's left nut 10:07 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
There's no fucking way whichever name you post next is a better poster than Sorter.

The man's a gentleman and a scholar. Knows more about football than I could hope to ever learn. Never gets pissy about shit. Pretty sure he speaks like three different languages. He's like what Frankie could actually be with his 178 IQ if Frankie weren't an old tweaky unfunny douche.

He posts gifs though. Oh, good point.

You get a straight up F for this pick, Hootie.
I think now is the time for your 'Kiper/Jets' moment.

"It's obvious to me that Hootie just doesn't understand what good posters are about..."

I don't get it. Even if you don't like the .gifs; Sorter really knows his football and will discuss it evenhandedly with anyone. Not sure what there is not to like about that.
DaFace 10:07 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by DoucheMcCloud:
Sorter is most definitely a dude.

The whole "Boxxy" meme confused a shit ton of people and still does to this day.
Don't even know what that means. To the internets!
-King- 10:11 PM 05-29-2013
Don't even know what that means. To the internets!
Boxxy = The girl in the gifs Sorter posts.
DaFace 10:13 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
Boxxy = The girl in the gifs Sorter posts.
Gotcha. I feel enlightened.
ChiefsCountry 10:16 PM 05-29-2013
Another posting whoring move by Hootie. Thread lacked some burst, and picked a good poster to roast. Got more people's panties in a wad.
RealSNR 10:19 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Boxxy has put on a bit of weight recently? She's still cute and all, but she needs to get movin.

So anywho...what are you all doin? I'm sitting here baked with a bag of mini muffins debating whether to play Red Dead Redemption or hook up the ol SNES and kick some ass in Turtles in Time. As you can tell, my life is precisely where I want it to be.....:-)
My wife has the day off tomorrow, so we're going to go to Lowe's in the morning and buy all these special projects for me to do around the house in the next week.

Could be worse, man...
Page 224 of 617
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234274324 > Last »
Up