ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 224 of 249
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:53 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Time to change a rule in order for BUF to be happy. No home field advantage for #1 seeds coming!
I firmly believe that because they did not play the Bengals game earlier in the season it cost them in the playoffs. They had no experience playing them and could not make adjustments.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:57 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I firmly believe that because they did not play the Bengals game earlier in the season it cost them in the playoffs. They had no experience playing them and could not make adjustments.
Bills were toast when 1) Allen injured his elbow and 2) Von tore his ACL.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:59 PM 03-10-2023
It wouldn’t have mattered. They were in the process of getting curbstomped anyway.
[Reply]
kcclone 02:02 PM 03-10-2023
But that same argument could be made by the Bengals. Both teams had the same experience vs one another.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:04 PM 03-10-2023
I think after the Hamlin thing, the Von injury, and their late season stumbling, I think the Bills were just tired of it all.

They looked like a team that quit against Cinci after they barely beat a 3rd string QB the week before.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:04 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Buffalo isn't winning for 1 reason..

They traded the picks that became Patrick Mahomes and Justin Jefferson, it doesn't matter who they got when you do that, history isn't kind to you.
Oh Buffalo had a chance.

I mean Stafford and the Rams won. But to do that you have to pretty much go all in and have things go your way.

The Bill's window is closing...
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:05 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think after the Hamlin thing, the Von injury, and their late season stumbling, I think the Bills were just tired of it all.

They looked like a team that quit against Cinci after they barely beat a 3rd string QB the week before.
That is the definition of things not going your way...
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:14 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Time to change a rule in order for BUF to be happy. No home field advantage for #1 seeds coming!
I am waiting for the day that, in order to achieve parity in the playoffs they make the top 2 teams play away games and a neutral site for the Championship game
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:23 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Reason #1 IMO: Josh Allen is nowhere near the level of Mahomes. He's a fraud, relative to his hype. Especially between his ears.
Exactly this! Josh doesn’t process things nearly as fast as Mahomes, or even probably Burrow.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:25 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Exactly this! Josh doesn’t process things nearly as fast as Mahomes, or even probably Burrow.
Josh Allen has slow eyes.

His great game against us in the playoffs was when we lost Badger and had to run Vanilla D with no plus coverage safeties.

Make him process, play QB and he's just good.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:25 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It wouldn’t have mattered. They were in the process of getting curbstomped anyway.
Oh they would have gotten boat raced in that first game or the rematch. At least if they had that game on film they could have made adjustments. Without it Cincy continued what was working.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:38 PM 03-10-2023
Actually the Von Miller injury should be a lesson for us.

Don't think some 30+ year old star player is going to put you over the top.

D-Hop is intriguing, but I'd stay young, and if I was signing a vet it would be someone I might be able to do a JuJu type deal with for one year. Allen Robinson or Bobby Woods.
[Reply]
irafreak 02:41 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I am waiting for the day that, in order to achieve parity in the playoffs they make the top 2 teams play away games and a neutral site for the Championship game
This would lead to teams taking games off. If you have a playoff spot, why keep playing hard week after week to be punished.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 02:42 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Dude, Tyson would MURDER Brue Lee. It's not even a debate. :-)
It depends. If the fight included weapons, I think Bruce would win. Of course, it would be a physical mismatch, but Tyson had no training with weapons. I doubt Tyson's hand speed would overcome lack of training.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:05 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Dude, Tyson would MURDER Brue Lee. It's not even a debate. :-)
In a boxing match, of course. In a street fight, no.
[Reply]
Page 224 of 249
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234 > Last »
Up