ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 224 of 664
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234274324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:51 PM 07-06-2014
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Listen to the shit Dana says about Rousey and tell me he isn't delusional when it comes to RR...

“It was just so explosive and crazy and fast and just, you know, she’s unbelievable,” White said. “She’s a huge superstar, she’s one of the pound-for-pound best fighters in the world, and she’s the most unique athlete that I’ve ever worked with in my whole life in every sense of the word.”

“When you look at the NBA, women play basketball, but everybody sh-ts on it like, ‘Ah, it’s women’s basketball; it’s terrible,’” White said. “This is a chick that could leave this building, walk down the Las Vegas Strip and wreck every guy on the Las Vegas Strip. There’s never been a women in the history of the world that could do that.

“Even back in the day when you had good boxers and everyone was all crazy about Lucia Rijker, you know Lucia Rijker was a women that had to go in there and trade with a man, trade punches with a man. Ronda Rousey might get past a couple of your punches, but once she grabs on to you – I don’t care how big you are, how strong you are – she’s going to drop you on your head.”

LOL he's a blithering moron...shit like this is ridiculous. Not to mention the beyond ridiculous premise that DW and others have thrown out there that Rousey would actually beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight.

He's just doing the same shit with RR as he did with Liddell except taking it to the extreme...the creepy extreme.
The only thing I really disagreed with is that there has never been a woman in the history of the world that could do that. I'm sure there are other trained female fighters that could do the same.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:37 PM 07-06-2014
Not only is RR the baddest ass woman fighter on the planet, she's also the hottest.... Just my opinion! Team Rousey for LIFE!!
[Reply]
DaFace 01:41 PM 07-06-2014
I don't watch MMA except for when my brothers-in-law have the wife and I over for a fight night party, but I can confidently say that Ronda Rousey could easily make me cry like a little bitch. Even her pre-fight facial expression kind of made me want to run and hide.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:20 PM 07-06-2014
Woudl you let Ronda Rousey take a crap on your chest?? It doesn't matter, she will if she wants to!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:22 PM 07-06-2014
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not only is RR the baddest ass woman fighter on the planet, she's also the hottest.... Just my opinion! Team Rousey for LIFE!!

The competition in the women's division is absolutely awful.
[Reply]
Sully 04:34 PM 07-06-2014
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Carano is wayyyy hotter.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:42 PM 07-06-2014
The end shot... with RRs boobs bouncing with every fist that landed... Money shot for the UFC.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:46 PM 07-06-2014
Idk bro. This..
Attached: image.jpg (15.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:47 PM 07-06-2014
Or this...maybe we need a poll??
Attached: image.jpg (17.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Jerm 04:53 PM 07-06-2014
Kyra Gracie >>>>>>> all
[Reply]
Bowser 04:57 PM 07-06-2014
Kyra Gracie >>>>>>> all

[Reply]
Sully 07:37 PM 07-06-2014
I'm still taking Carano over either of the other two.
[Reply]
alnorth 07:45 PM 07-06-2014
Listen to the shit Dana says about Rousey and tell me he isn't delusional when it comes to RR...

“It was just so explosive and crazy and fast and just, you know, she’s unbelievable,” White said. “She’s a huge superstar, she’s one of the pound-for-pound best fighters in the world, and she’s the most unique athlete that I’ve ever worked with in my whole life in every sense of the word.”

“When you look at the NBA, women play basketball, but everybody sh-ts on it like, ‘Ah, it’s women’s basketball; it’s terrible,’” White said. “This is a chick that could leave this building, walk down the Las Vegas Strip and wreck every guy on the Las Vegas Strip. There’s never been a women in the history of the world that could do that.

“Even back in the day when you had good boxers and everyone was all crazy about Lucia Rijker, you know Lucia Rijker was a women that had to go in there and trade with a man, trade punches with a man. Ronda Rousey might get past a couple of your punches, but once she grabs on to you – I don’t care how big you are, how strong you are – she’s going to drop you on your head.”

LOL he's a blithering moron...shit like this is ridiculous. Not to mention the beyond ridiculous premise that DW and others have thrown out there that Rousey would actually beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight.

He's just doing the same shit with RR as he did with Liddell except taking it to the extreme...the creepy extreme.
uhhh, maybe you aren't aware, but some of that stuff regarding being able to wreck a guy off the street is not ridiculous at all. I'll grant you that almost any man who is a trained MMA fighter would probably handle her easily, but if you don't know what you are doing with regard to brazilian ju-jitsu, your size is not going to keep her from choking you out or breaking some bones.
[Reply]
alnorth 07:56 PM 07-06-2014
oh, and for those who didnt see it, Rousey's entire fight with Davis fits in one gif.

[Reply]
Jerm 07:58 PM 07-06-2014
Looks almost choreographed lol....
[Reply]
Page 224 of 664
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234274324 > Last »
Up