ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 224 of 225
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Who else got neg rep from Ute? :-) I would be enjoying the victory, not confirming the alleged bitch status so readily.
He's a flaming little bitch. Typical insecure pussy ass Yankme fan. Hope those twats get swept and Judge blows out his colon.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Great season and may next season be even better!!
Although the offense in the ALDS was a bitter pill to swallow, the fact the Royals not only made it to the playoffs but won their Wild Card series made for a fun climax to a good season.

Until next year, gents.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:06 PM Today
They got me bought back in for the years to come and I was sure as hell on the way out after last year. I don’t care to follow the offseason much at all but I know our local diehards will keep us all abreast. On to better things and fuck the yanks
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:08 PM Today
My hope for the future is that making the playoffs isn’t a rarity for Witt’s Royals.

I don’t expect the Royals to make it every year, but we also shouldn’t have to wait a decade or three between postseasons.

The sooner he can get back and kick the door down, the better. I really don’t want the stigma from this to stick with him.
[Reply]
DJay23 09:08 PM Today
This was a great season. The ending sucked. But I feel a little like I did after the Chiefs lost to the Patriots in '18. It was a bitter conclusion to a hated enemy but I had a sense that it would be a learning experience and springboard for the next season.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
My hope for the future is that making the playoffs isn’t a rarity for Witt’s Royals.

I don’t expect the Royals to make it every year, but we also shouldn’t have to wait a decade or three between postseasons.

The sooner he can get back and kick the door down, the better. I really don’t want the stigma from this to stick with him.
I hope he doesn’t beat himself up too bad but I expect to see him back better than ever next year

MVP type shit again with a swagger knowing he is the best in MLB
[Reply]
DJay23 09:11 PM Today
Who else got neg rep from Ute? :-) I would be enjoying the victory, not confirming the alleged bitch status so readily.
Yankees fans are cunts. All of them.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:12 PM Today
GREAT season overall. HUGE turnaround.

A lot of positives and things to build on for next year.

It will fun to see what they do this offseason (*cough* Sherman, spend more money! *cough*)

Window is wide open for the next couple years. Need to add some bats and take advantage of it!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I hope he doesn’t beat himself up too bad but I expect to see him back better than ever next year

MVP type shit again with a swagger knowing he is the best in MLB
If I remember correctly, he took his defensive struggles a couple years ago personally and used it to become one of the best defensive shortstops in baseball.

I actually hopes he takes it very personal. I hope it burns in him, because he’s the type of competitor to get better from this.

He has the Mahomes pettiness in him, despite seeming like a good dude.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:14 PM Today
Now back to the down town stadium talk? Where is KK when we need him. lol.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:15 PM Today
:-)

Yankee fans.. what ya gonna do?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
GREAT season overall. HUGE turnaround.

A lot of positives and things to build on for next year.

It will fun to see what they do this offseason (*cough* Sherman, spend more money! *cough*)

Window is wide open for the next couple years. Need to add some bats and take advantage of it!
I think they will. Sherman seems to be the type that knows what needs to be done. Self made guys are good for that.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I think they will. Sherman seems to be the type that knows what needs to be done. Self made guys are good for that.
Hopefully.

I’d like to see them make a BIG move.

Cody Belliinger is a perfect fit for this team for a LOT of reasons. Solid defender. LH hitting outfield bat with some power. Would slide in REALLY nicely in our lineup. That’s my dream add.

Also, Brandon Drury is a FA and had an awful season right before hitting the market. This dude will be open to a one year prove it deal and then go FA again. Great candidate for a big bounce back year! Will likely be cheap too.

And tben Cags will likely be up at some point next season. That lineup could look pretty scary by the ASB next season!

Hope they’re aggressive in FA this winter!
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:25 PM Today
Great season, had a lot of fun enjoying with you all
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:52 PM Today
Great Season, need 2-3 more solid bats and a solid closer!
[Reply]
Page 224 of 225
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225 >
Up