« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:54 AM 09-01-2021
Our LBs will be busy, I'm not worried about their passing game as much honestly.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 10:12 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Our LBs will be busy, I'm not worried about their passing game as much honestly.
it will be interesting how the game will be different than the playoff game. 3 things i am interested in.

1. KC's new Oline vs browns revamped Dline.

2. Browns passing game with more speed OBJ and Schwartz vs KC secondary

3. the browns new and improved secondary players against the KC passing game. will it give them a chance to compete? in the playoff game they couldn't match up at all.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:15 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Teak:
https://youtu.be/UKeEtHfY7P

I base this thought upon the above video. This is the new defensive idea to slow down the pass happy NFL. So you need 2 guys on the d line that can get there own way. A light box that allows the reads of LB and S to be confusing as to who actually is playing run support from deep start. This is the Chargers new defense and they have the personnel. That's what we will see from Cleveland. At least their attempt. Two guys on d line and faster secondary to slow RPO.
Says video unavailable.
[Reply]
Teak 10:49 AM 09-01-2021
Fixed URL
https://youtu.be/UKeEtHfY7PA
[Reply]
New World Order 10:55 AM 09-01-2021
Is Delpit not even starting for Cleveland?
[Reply]
TLO 10:58 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
probably ....says guy who has never been there. the east side of cleveland sucks true but no one goes there lol

Im sure the east side of Kansas City is just a great place right? no it sucks just as much

this is an accurate picture of cleveland today
https://youtu.be/ZW_AsWWKyHc

I guarantee northeastern ohio has more things to do, more fun for an under 40 something than Kansas City WTF is there do do there?
Your mom
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 11:12 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is Delpit not even starting for Cleveland?
eventually he has been injured needs to get on the field.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:43 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Let's play a game: Cleveland, Detroit, or Haiti?

Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Baltimore. One is missing.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 02:17 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That dude said McDowell...Malik McDowell has literally never played a meaningful down in the NFL..he had that ATV accident after Seattle drafted him.

That's someone to count on right?
i would normally say no ... but i actually watched him in the preseason i think he is the highest graded defensive player by PFF in the whole NFL.

dude was embarrassing guys
[Reply]
R Clark 03:01 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Your mom
I heard she does anal on the east side of town
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:35 PM 09-01-2021
i would normally say no ... but i actually watched him in the preseason i think he is the highest graded defensive player by PFF in the whole NFL.

Um.... referencing PFF around here isn't going to help your reception.

Shit is wack/garbage.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:38 PM 09-01-2021
that must have been a long time ago. the flats used to be run down and not so great.

it was rebuilt and they are developing the crap out of the river front now

https://flatsateastbank.com/
Actually yeah last and only time I was there was probably about 20 years ago. My goal is to never go north of I-10 again.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:38 PM 09-01-2021

Knowmo?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:38 PM 09-01-2021
NFLN’s Total Access thinks the Browns are the Chiefs biggest challengers this season.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:36 PM 09-01-2021
So it's the lake that makes Cleveland superior? Other than that, it seems like KC with less impressive architecture.

Big game at Arrowhead>>>>anything to do in Cleveland
[Reply]
Page 22 of 106
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up