ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM 10-15-2024

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
-King- 08:24 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hunter Renfrow is Skyy Moore. Worthless.

MVS might not be the solution, but he’s not worthless.
They both had around 300 yards last year. 1 had Patrick Mahomes throwing to him in an Andy Reid offense. The other had Aidan O'Connell and a Josh McDaniels offense.

Hell, their career numbers are really similar despite one having Aaron Rodgers, Mahomes, and Josh Allen as his quarterbacks and playing 2 more seasons :-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:34 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by -King-:
They both had around 300 yards last year. 1 had Patrick Mahomes throwing to him in an Andy Reid offense. The other had Aidan O'Connell and a Josh McDaniels offense.

Hell, their career numbers are really similar despite one having Aaron Rodgers, Mahomes, and Josh Allen as his quarterbacks and playing 2 more seasons :-)
Renfrow: 73 games played, 2884 yards, 17 touchdowns

MVS: 98 games played, 3181 yards, 16 touchdowns

It cannot be overstated how beyond mediocre MVS was for his career and looks like he's absolutely washed now.
[Reply]
TEX 08:34 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Unless someone else gets injured, I think we are who are current roster says we are
I think so too, unless we start losing... Trading deadlne is still a few weeks away.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Unless someone else gets injured, I think we are who are current roster says we are
I'm thinking MVS's agent just pulled his phone out of his pocket and is waiting for it to ring.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:38 PM Yesterday
Sign him now
[Reply]
DRM08 03:39 PM Yesterday
They need him. Too many damn injuries at WR.
[Reply]
Bump Yesterday, 03:47 PM
This message has been deleted by Bump.
BlackHelicopters 05:51 PM Yesterday
New Orleans?
[Reply]
TLO 05:51 PM Yesterday
What's the word from New Orleans?
[Reply]
-King- 06:15 PM Yesterday
Please sign him saints
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:35 PM Today
He’s officially a Saint.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ldes-scantling
[Reply]
TLO 07:36 PM Today
SHIT!!!!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:42 PM Today
He's a medicine ball falling down wizard
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:45 PM Today
We can't do nothing, right? I mean it's pretty bad.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:37 PM Today
Cannot express just how glad I am that MVS signed with NOR. Thank God. Lots of luck to him. With that distraction out of the way, maybe Veach can focus on getting a real WR in the building. The sooner the better.
[Reply]
-King- 10:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We can't do nothing, right? I mean it's pretty bad.
Trade is happening Wednesday at the latest imo. You need the new WR to be able to play at least some snaps vs the raiders so he'll need to be in early enough to get a couple days of practice and walk through in order to play.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Up