ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 26
« First < 121819202122 23242526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:38 AM Today
My money is on they don't trade for anyone. Expect Claypool, Renfroe, Michael Thomas. Some jag off the street. No one is going to trade with us. The league is laughing at our misfortunes. Even though we are 4-0. But this team is screwed even going into next year
[Reply]
DRM08 08:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
He had his best overall season as a pro without Tyreek and no first round WR's.

Then last year they went to hell (he didn't play well either) and now we're back to watching him leave clean pockets while guys are open down field.

Call it whatever you want I guess.
Revolving door at Left Tackle. The one time he had stability at LT in the last 4 years was 2022.

2021 - Growing pains with Orlando
2022 - Very comfortable with Orlando
2023 - Washed up Donovan Smith
2024 - New guys again Wanya & Kingsley

I think he will be more comfortable with the new guys at LT when we get to the later part of the season. That was the case with Orlando in 2021 and it was the case with Donovan in 2023 as well.

For perspective, Dion Dawkins has essentially missed zero games at LT in Buffalo for the entire 6+ years of Josh Allen’s career. I’m hoping Wanya or Kingsley will turn into a long term option and they quit changing guys at this spot every year. That’s not sustainable.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
My money is on they don't trade for anyone. Expect Claypool, Renfroe, Michael Thomas. Some jag off the street. No one is going to trade with us. The league is laughing at our misfortunes. Even though we are 4-0. But this team is screwed even going into next year
Teams always traded with the pats. The teams who want to screw us probably aren’t really sellers anyway. The real sellers don’t really care who they trade to as long as comp is right.

And we’re in great shape long term. If we can get mahomes right. We have to be ready for this to be a team that eventually leans on our offense again and we’re in a great spot once we get healthy and more experienced. But for now our defense is plenty capable of holding us together
[Reply]
Woogieman 08:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Don’t need to trade for anyone. Hollywood is on a 1 year contract, he is going to push to play before the end of the season.

Veach is not going to trade a high pick for a vet WR. If anything it will be a late pick for a young depth WR with potential like Hyatt.

Also people saying Adams are insane. The Raiders would never trade an elite WR to us.
Have you seen Davis's hair cut? This guy is not the standard-bearer for good decisions.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:55 AM Today
How are we screwed going into next year? Where is Hollywood Brown going to go coming off injury. He'll be valued here more than anywhere else. Who says we can't draft another stud at WR or TE? And, people are always happy to trade with other teams as long as they think they're getting a better deal. Lots of shit can happen between now and the start of the 25 season - we're hardly screwed. Cheer up!
[Reply]
nychief 08:57 AM Today

I think all those guys are done.
[Reply]
O.city 08:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Revolving door at Left Tackle. The one time he had stability at LT in the last 4 years was 2022.

2021 - Growing pains with Orlando
2022 - Very comfortable with Orlando
2023 - Washed up Donovan Smith
2024 - New guys again Wanya & Kingsley

I think he will be more comfortable with the new guys at LT when we get to the later part of the season. That was the case with Orlando in 2021 and it was the case with Donovan in 2023 as well.

For perspective, Dion Dawkins has essentially missed zero games at LT in Buffalo for the entire 6+ years of Josh Allen’s career. I’m hoping Wanya or Kingsley will turn into a long term option and they quit changing guys at this spot every year. That’s not sustainable.
Well, the LT is playing fine no so figure it out.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
LA is going no where. Cooper might be got as a rental.
Is Kupp ever healthy anymore?
[Reply]
threebag 09:00 AM Today
We pluck a kid off someone else’s practice squad yet?
[Reply]
crispystl 09:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He was definitely locking in on him too much because he had established himself as his quick safety net when he doesn’t trust his line.

Was hoping Mahomes would ease out of that while still having Rice available to him, but alas.

Guess Kelce is just gonna have to have another 1000 yard season, and our rookie might too.

But we’ve also got a shot to have an old-fashioned, New England-esque winter ground game where Hunt and Pacheco just make it a real pain in the ass to even focus in on the passing game.

Would love for us to win another Super Bowl in a different way, once again.
Hunt and Pacheco in December are going to make for a nasty two-headed monster. I think between those two poundings defenses, Worthy's speed and our own lockdown defense we can probably make it work.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:01 AM Today
I'm on team Diontae for now

Just think he answers short and long term problems the best

But ultimately, just another capable body to keep Skyy off the field would be tremendous.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:04 AM Today

Names I just mentioned on @gmfb who are at least worth calling on, if you're Brett Veach in KC:

-- Amari Cooper
-- Jalin Hyatt
-- Cooper Kupp
-- Keenan Allen

KC's down their RB1, WR1, WR2 for the forseaable future. Fascinating few days for the 2-time defending champs.

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
threebag 09:06 AM Today
Fast and cheap
[Reply]
Bwana 09:07 AM Today
I have no idea what they plan to do, make a trade, pull someone off the sofa, bring someone up from the practice squad? All I know is I never want to see Sky Moore on the field in Chiefs red again. Yeah yeah, he knows the system blah blah blah. That's all fine and dandy, but it makes no difference if he can't catch a football.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well, the LT is playing fine no so figure it out.
Mahomes will figure it out. Takes time though. That was the pattern with both Orlando & Donovan. By end of season Mahomes will be way more comfortable with Wanya & Kingsley.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 26
« First < 121819202122 23242526 >
Up