« First < 121819202122 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that you're stretching it a bit on some of those posts. Saying that it's going to be another close game, or I miss being exciting, or that I prefer a win, but if a loss helps the team focus and encourages Veach to bring in receiver help, it's a net positive, aren't really in the same realm as Pat Cassel and we should trade Pat for a WR.
Pat Cassel was to get on the list :-)

But ya 5 YPA and 0 TD and 2 picks and people act like nothing is wrong lulz
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:21 PM Yesterday
fUCK ThIS clOWn

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
How the fuck does Lamar throw a better deep ball than Pat?

[Reply]
BWillie 08:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fUCK ThIS clOWn
Almost any avg to above avg QB throws a better deep ball (as in over the shoulder ball on a go route or fade) than Mahomes.

Its one of his few weaknesses. Now a deep cross or aggressive angled corner route ....Mahomes is the best to ever do it.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:48 PM Yesterday
Hey dumbass, you might want to pull these posts during the game, so that you can pick up the sarcasm.

My
"Patrick Is terrible guys" was a sarcastic dig at clowns like Tardian and Bwillie after Patrick escaped, started to run, and hit the shovel to Worthy for a first down.

If you're just gonna cherry pick comments out of context, you're gonna look like a ****ing idiot.

You'll find another post, Patrick is so so SO bad right after his career long run, so run and pull that one too asshole.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Hey dumbass, you might want to pull these posts during the game, so that you can pick up the sarcasm.

My
"Patrick Is terrible guys" was a sarcastic dig at clowns like Tardian and Bwillie after Patrick escaped, started to run, and hit the shovel to Worthy for a first down.

If you're just gonna cherry pick comments, you're gonna look like a fucking idiot.
You are not to be trusted. We know your history.

I know any comment you make that even smells REMOTELY negative is coming from a dishonest place of malfeasant dooming.

Get in.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:52 PM Yesterday

My

If you're just gonna cherry pick comments, you're gonna look like a fucking idiot.
Your posts were chosen in honor of the fact that you have professed for years that Andy Reid is a bad head coach.

Did you really think that wasn’t going to catch up to you? This call-out is your destiny.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Your posts were chosen in honor of the fact that you have professed for years that Andy Reid is a bad head coach.

Did you really think that wasn’t going to catch up to you? This call-out is your destiny.

[Reply]
Bump 08:54 PM Yesterday

My

If you're just gonna cherry pick comments out of context, you're gonna look like a ****ing idiot.

You'll find another post, Patrick is so so SO bad right after his career long run, so run and pull that one too asshole.
ya it's a meme now, Merciless was the one serious about it lol
[Reply]
Womble 09:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that you're stretching it a bit on some of those posts. Saying that it's going to be another close game, or I miss being exciting, or that I prefer a win, but if a loss helps the team focus and encourages Veach to bring in receiver help, it's a net positive, aren't really in the same realm as Pat Cassel and we should trade Pat for a WR.
You spelt Verch wrong.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
ya it's a meme now, Merciless was the one serious about it lol
this is serious business

loyalty or death
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless:
this is serious business

loyalty or death
i hope my work pleases you my lord

it's all for you, ming
[Reply]
RunKC 08:58 AM Today
There’s nothing wrong with being pissed about the deep ball. It’s been total ass the last month minus the one beauty vs LAC.

Idk what’s going on here? Is it Mahomes? Did Worthy slow up? They need to fix this bc it’s holding back the offense. FTR I think they will fix it.

Somebody in Xavier Worthy's family needs to do what OBJ's dad did and make a compilation of all of Patrick Mahomes missed throws to him. It's fucking ridiculous. pic.twitter.com/nKIfL9u2Yl

— Robert ���� (@RobertRaymond46) October 20, 2024

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Wrong, your illiteracy and or intentionally obtuse trolling continues to amuse me.

You're a ****ing idiot breh.

Sarcastic post about Patrick being bad after a big play by him, you somehow make a correlation to factual posts about Andy Reids coaching record and decisions pre Mahomes?

You're a special kind of stupid, TwistedPanties.

Never change.
[Reply]
O.city 09:12 AM Today
Throw it higher and let him run
[Reply]
BWillie 09:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Throw it higher and let him run
Mahomes arm is a blessing and a curse. He can throw so hard that in the moment he doesnt think he needs to put any air on it and lob it up. He throws too much of a dart and it actually makes it harder for a WR to run under it and track it.

Some of the best deep ballers didnt even have strong arms which is contrary to popular belief. A strong arm is best used throwing darts through coverage for 1st downs and 20 yard strikes not deep bombs.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Up