ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM 10-15-2024

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
-King- 08:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hunter Renfrow is Skyy Moore. Worthless.

MVS might not be the solution, but he’s not worthless.
They both had around 300 yards last year. 1 had Patrick Mahomes throwing to him in an Andy Reid offense. The other had Aidan O'Connell and a Josh McDaniels offense.

Hell, their career numbers are really similar despite one having Aaron Rodgers, Mahomes, and Josh Allen as his quarterbacks and playing 2 more seasons :-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
They both had around 300 yards last year. 1 had Patrick Mahomes throwing to him in an Andy Reid offense. The other had Aidan O'Connell and a Josh McDaniels offense.

Hell, their career numbers are really similar despite one having Aaron Rodgers, Mahomes, and Josh Allen as his quarterbacks and playing 2 more seasons :-)
Renfrow: 73 games played, 2884 yards, 17 touchdowns

MVS: 98 games played, 3181 yards, 16 touchdowns

It cannot be overstated how beyond mediocre MVS was for his career and looks like he's absolutely washed now.
[Reply]
TEX 08:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Unless someone else gets injured, I think we are who are current roster says we are
I think so too, unless we start losing... Trading deadlne is still a few weeks away.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Unless someone else gets injured, I think we are who are current roster says we are
I'm thinking MVS's agent just pulled his phone out of his pocket and is waiting for it to ring.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:38 PM Today
Sign him now
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up