ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 218 of 219
« First < 118168208214215216217218 219 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
BWillie 06:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I don’t know about you, Pablo…but I’m ready TO FUCK!!!!!
As a Shawnee person myself, you are making me feel very uncomfortable.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 06:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
This series was so much fun! The only thing missing was the distressed cute O’s fan in the orange stocking cap from 2014.
Did you see Brandon Hyde? Not cute, but about as distressed as anyone I've ever seen. Seriously, dude looked like he was watching his house burn to the ground in the 9th...
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Two TV's and an ungodly buzz incoming Monday night.

May as well just call off Tuesday now.
I'm flying in on Saturday and friends want to take us out to dinner which I'm going to have to stiff arm them now and I'm going to the game on Monday so going to have to work that out somehow

Invite me over :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 06:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm flying in on Saturday and friends want to take us out to dinner which I'm going to have to stiff arm them now and I'm going to the game on Monday so going to have to work that out somehow

Invite me over :-)
I am fucked on Saturday too. It's my anniversary and a friend is getting married. Wedding at 4. Dinner reservation at 8.

I don't even know how the fuck I'm gonna watch any of the game. I want to bail on both for real
[Reply]
BWillie 06:34 PM Today
I am fucked on Saturday too. It's my anniversary and a friend is getting married. Wedding at 4. Dinner reservation at 8.

I don't even know how the fuck I'm gonna watch any of the game. I want to bail on both for real
You'll have more friends. And a few more marriages. Focus on what is important in life.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
It would be really funny to sweep the Orioles in the playoffs again imho
Prophetic.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:39 PM Today
I am ****ed on Saturday too. It's my anniversary and a friend is getting married. Wedding at 4. Dinner reservation at 8.

I don't even know how the **** I'm gonna watch any of the game. I want to bail on both for real
your phone...
[Reply]
Pablo 06:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You'll have more friends. And a few more marriages. Focus on what is important in life.
You’re making a lot of sense right now
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:40 PM Today

Next time I get married its going to be late Feb for sure
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Did he even get suspended for this? Lol
That wasn’t even the wildest play in that series.

Mac took out Randolph at second with sweetest cross body block of all time, allowing a run to score in game two.

Nettles smashed Frank white on a double play ball in game 4 in retaliation.

Reggie spiked Patek on a close force out at 2nd base in game 5.

That series was the Wild West.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:43 PM Today

Do you own a Walkman?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:51 PM Today
I am ****ed on Saturday too. It's my anniversary and a friend is getting married. Wedding at 4. Dinner reservation at 8.

I don't even know how the **** I'm gonna watch any of the game. I want to bail on both for real
So your wife needs a date?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
It would be really funny to sweep the Orioles in the playoffs again imho
Now THIS is fucking epic
[Reply]
lewdog 06:59 PM Today
Those O’s suck!!!!

We are Royals!!!!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:17 PM Today