« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226266 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 12:52 PM 09-11-2023
Mvs is open with no safety over the too
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 09-11-2023
Mahomes hesitates because he doesn't trust Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:56 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yep that is on Pat. That was a TD to MVS but looks like his first read was Skyy.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:57 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Dont worry. You wont have to eat anything. Skyy is nowhere near as good as Hardman.Think about that.
agree personally i think he is a major bust, another swing and miss on 2nd round WR.
[Reply]
O.city 12:58 PM 09-11-2023
There's 3 guys open on that play. If that's what we're gonna get when he doesn't "trust" a guy, you can't run a WR out there.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:01 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yep that is on Pat. That was a TD to MVS but looks like his first read was Skyy.
Was it? Hard to tell. Kinda looked like his progression started w/ TE (83), then RB to the flat... i.e. working right side of field, to left.

He could have hit Skyy on the in route much earlier for a wide open completion, or gone deep to MVS for a likely score.

Seems like the progression was off. If so, that is good news, as that's on Mahomes. I trust 100% that he will see that on film study and make the proper adjustments.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:01 PM 09-11-2023
There's 3 guys open on that play. If that's what we're gonna get when he doesn't "trust" a guy, you can't run a WR out there.
And that is another point..

If Mahomes is more Rodgers than Brady in that he wants to have trust in his group before just feeling like he can comfortably chuck it out there to them...then we can't just cycle in young guys all the time.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:05 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Was it? Hard to tell. Kinda looked like his progression started w/ TE (83), then RB to the flat... i.e. working right side of field, to left.

He could have hit Skyy on the in route much earlier for a wide open completion, or gone deep to MVS for a likely score.

Seems like the progression was off. If so, that is good news, as that's on Mahomes. I trust 100% that he will see that on film study and make the proper adjustments.
I think you are right, he quickly looked at Gray but he was not open, either was Mckinnon
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:07 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Mahomes hesitates because he doesn't trust Skyy Moore.
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
agree personally i think he is a major bust, another swing and miss on 2nd round WR.
Or how about....Mahomes wanted MVS on that play and saw him come open but then had to pull it down because of a rusher coming right at his fucking face. By that time, the Moore route was dead.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:08 PM 09-11-2023
https://twitter.com/ron_kopp/status/...lHXA6BeO88mpxA
He was too busy watching Hutchinson that he missed Skyy and MVS
[Reply]
wachashi 01:09 PM 09-11-2023
I think Mahomes missed some reads last night because he's just not used to playing without Kelce. When Kelce is your number 1, and virtually of your reads are based on how a defense is guarding against him, then it's quite an adjustment to just not have him available for an entire game.

And his injury happened very close to gameday, which made it more difficult.

Kelce or no Kelce, Mahomes and this offense will look better with more time to prepare, knowing ahead of time whether or not they will have their number one weapon.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:09 PM 09-11-2023
You could even see him wind up to throw to MVS and then he pulled it down because of the free rusher.....just sayin'.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:11 PM 09-11-2023
https://twitter.com/ron_kopp/status/...lHXA6BeO88mpxA

Take this with whatever grain of salt you like:

Skyy is wide open at his break, but Pat hesitated. I think he didn't pull the trigger because he expected Skyy to sit down there, but instead Skyy keeps running, making it a tougher throw.

Then, he looks back to his right, and (I think) he sees MVS about the time Scantling crosses the right hashes, but at the same time he gets a defender running right in his face so he has to scramble, so he doesn't pull the trigger.

Then he comes back to Skyy, and (I think) Moore should've sat down right at the tip of the arrowhead logo. At least stayed between the hashes.

But instead, keeps running across the field (towards coverage), at which point Pat decides to take a shot because he's out of time. But as he's running forward, making it a much tougher throw which ends up being a tad high/right.

Skyy should've still come down with it, but we're talking about his route running, not whether he caught the ball for this exercise.

My opinion is that Skyy still doesn't have much feel for how to play zone coverage, because he didn't understand when to settle/sit down, twice on that play.

For a guy that's supposed to take over JuJu's role, this is concerning.

Now, all of that is speculative, so feel free to shoot holes in it. I'd like to see what others think happened.
[Reply]
O.city 01:15 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Or how about....Mahomes wanted MVS on that play and saw him come open but then had to pull it down because of a rusher coming right at his ****ing face. By that time, the Moore route was dead.
He had already double clutched the MOore route before Hutch is even in any spot to be noticed.

Mahomes gaffed one. It happens.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:16 PM 09-11-2023
This was 3 seconds after the ball was snapped if you go by the time in the video. It was like 4-5 seconds before Hutch comes around.
Attached: 2023-09-11_14-12-59.jpg (45.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 216 of 295
« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226266 > Last »
Up