ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 57
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Week 3 Double Header: Jaguars @ Bills, Washington @ Bengals***
pugsnotdrugs19 02:30 PM Yesterday
Bills kickoff at 6:30pm CT....

Bengals at 7:15pm CT....
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I have a theory. Stefon Diggs is addition by subtraction. Josh isn't as strong of a personality as a Mahomes, Brady, Kelce, Burrow etc. He needs to be the unequivocal leader and now he is. And he has all the confidence in the world right now.
Decent theory. Josh Allen was moping around often on the field and in a lot of pressers last year; team cancer Diggs may have had something to do with that. They clearly disliked each other over the last few years.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:08 PM Yesterday
Damn Trent Brown is huge. 6'8" 380 lbs

Good luck in rehab. Looked like a knee issue
[Reply]
RunKC 07:08 PM Yesterday
Yeah Josh Allen is definitely the front runner for MVP right now
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Why does he have to play better right now? It’s completely irrelevant to the Chiefs winning another SB in 4 months
Because stats
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:09 PM Yesterday
Why does he have to play better right now? It’s completely irrelevant to the Chiefs winning another SB in 4 months

How about simply because we can't expect Spags and the defense to bail out the offense in every game. Historically, eventually the Chiefs are going to lose that battle. The offense needs to pull their own weight at some point.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:09 PM Yesterday
Bungle drive stopped at the 4
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Because eventually it’s going to cost us games, which will effect our seeding, which will be an obstacle to our goal of winning in January.
Don’t care about seeding, Mahomes can beat anyone anywhere in the playoffs and he and the rest of the league know it
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
How about simply because we can't expect Spags and the defense to bail out the offense in every game. Historically, eventually the Chiefs are going to lose that battle. The offense needs to pull their own weight at some point.
As long as they make the playoffs (and they will), it’s completely irrelevant to our chances
[Reply]
In58men 07:11 PM Yesterday
I really want to see Commanders win, more so than Jags lol.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:11 PM Yesterday
I know people here hate josh Allen but I can never bring myself to do it. I’ve said many times his fatal flaw is that he can’t beat mahomes. Also don’t hate buffalo fans. They are us 10 years ago
[Reply]
DRM08 07:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Because eventually it’s going to cost us games, which will effect our seeding, which will be an obstacle to our goal of winning in January.
Didn’t seem to be a problem last year. But I just want him to protect the ball better for the sake of getting himself into a proper groove for the Playoffs. There is still 3+ months to get this stuff figured out. That’s a long time. Last year he looked completely lost on Christmas Day, but it did not stop him from flipping the switch and playing at MVP level throughout Playoffs.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:11 PM Yesterday
Don’t care about seeding, Mahomes can beat anyone anywhere in the playoffs and he and the rest of the league know it
Ok.

But why not make the path as easy as possible?

I get what you’re trying yo say, but his play is not good right now and if he’s going to get paid and go out there every week then he might as well play well.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:11 PM Yesterday
We have all seen this movie before...

"This is the year the Bills will get the Chiefs at home....and wait till they have to play in Buffalo in January '...

Thus far the ending is always the same.
[Reply]
Chieftain 07:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Baltimore is another team that blows out inferior opponents in the regular season.

The Chiefs fiddle fart around against bad teams, which is frustrating to watch. But they are battle-tested in a lot of close games every year. People can try to spin it however they want. But the end result is that KC has 3 rings in the last 5 years, a 3-0 Playoff record against Buffalo, and none of their AFC rivals have won a ring. The Bengals came close, but they choked in the 4th quarter against the Rams.
This Chiefs team has been weird for years. Never get blown out and never blow out their opponents, either. They hang around in games until the end. I know blowouts are boring to watch but I'd rather see those once in a while. I do think Veach needs to get rid of his buddy, Nagy. Get a new guy with fresh ideas to help this offense. Brady has done wonders for this average talent Buffalo roster.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I know people here hate josh Allen but I can never bring myself to do it. I’ve said many times his fatal flaw is that he can’t beat mahomes. Also don’t hate buffalo fans. They are us 10 years ago
allen is basically peyton to mahomes brady. i dont really get hating on him in that way, hes cool, buffalo fans are huge dorks tho lol
[Reply]
Page 21 of 57
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up