ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 22
« First < 111718192021 22 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals vs Nationals - 9/24
AndChiefs 09:47 AM Today
I haven’t started a thread all season. Time to start a winning streak through the series.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I hope Josh Donaldson breaks into your house and rapes you in the shower
I thought you liked the Manfred runner. That game wasn’t gonna end until midnight without it.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
If we have the tie breaker on the tigers how come we're always listed behind them in the standings?
We are not on ESPN, Royals above the Tigers in both division and wild card
[Reply]
ping2000 08:32 PM Today
If we have the tie breaker on the tigers how come we're always listed behind them in the standings?
On ESPN we are not, but MLB always shows us in 3rd.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 08:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
They announced (in pregame) that he “could” be ready in October.
I really can't see him coming back even if we made the world series but we'll see.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:33 PM Today
Thank you, also looks like Seattle only has 4 games left
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:33 PM Today
Not now. We have the tie breaker based on 1 more win during our season series with them. We are now 2nd in the wild card standings.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:33 PM Today
Alphabet
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:34 PM Today
I have a hard time rooting for the Royals over the Tigers.

But have zero difficulty at all rooting for the Royals over the Twins, who have nothing interesting in the entire organization apart from Royce Lewis. And he's sucked for 6 weeks.

And lord knows the Twins will just get swept anyway. It's what they do.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:35 PM Today
Twins own the tiebreaker over us so still only 1 game back
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
I really can't see him coming back even if we made the world series but we'll see.
I think it would be extremely optimistic. Honestly, it’d probably have to be in the division series, if we could even make it that far.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:39 PM Today
Seattle lost.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:39 PM Today
Blech I just spent the last 5 minutes actively rooting for the Astros. I would take a shower but I just got out.

Mariners lose though!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:39 PM Today
TWINS AND MARINERS LOSE!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I have a hard time rooting for the Royals over the Tigers.

But have zero difficulty at all rooting for the Royals over the Twins, who have nothing interesting in the entire organization apart from Royce Lewis. And he's sucked for 6 weeks.

And lord knows the Twins will just get swept anyway. It's what they do.
Detroit has 3 games against the White Sox left, they’re making it barring something really crazy. The Twins are awful currently, though, can’t see them getting in at this point.

Betting it’s gonna be a Houston/KC WC series.
[Reply]
tk13 08:41 PM Today
Mariners 2.5 back now and they only have 4 games left. Tough spot. If the Royals only win 2 more times Seattle can't catch them.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 22
« First < 111718192021 22 >
Up