ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 22
« First < 111718192021 22 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Front Office Should be Ashamed of Themselves
comochiefsfan 06:47 PM 12-10-2023
Look at what they’re doing to the best player in the game.

His own teammates are consistently sabotaging him on a weekly basis.

And now he’s finally emotionally coming unglued.

Just a complete embarrassment all the way around.

Total malpractice and an absolute waste of your biggest investment.

If Veach and Reid had any balls they would cut Toney tonight as he has now single handedly cost us not one but TWO games. I wouldn’t blame Pat if he went scorched earth in his presser. Someone has to hold these clowns accountable and if the FO and coaching staff won’t then maybe he should.

Either way this is unacceptable and shameful.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This dude sucks so much.

Became a fan post-Mahomes and wants to pretend he can criticize anything about this organization and we should take it or him seriously.
I came on board with Andy. 2013 was my first year following the team.

You can call me a lot of things, but a “post Mahomes” fan I will not accept.
[Reply]
irafreak 06:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

So a post andy fan?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:28 PM Today
:-) How the hell did this not become like 'won't sniff the playoffs'. My fucking God, there's some incredible dumb fuckery afoot in this thread.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by irafreak:
So a post andy fan?
Sure I’ll accept that.

Also, nice bump. I do not remember melting that hard over that game. Woof.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait, he's also one of those? Makes sense now.
And AND …as was pointed out earlier in the week by ChiefsPants, this sorry sack of shit for brains openly campaigned for … are you sitting down??

If you are, stand up.

Openly campaigned for MATT FUCKING MOORE to replace Mahomes. Yes, it’s true. I mean, Mecca is an idiot. ReerunnKC has fetal alcohol syndrome, and BSILLIE is just some guy who feels he’s the smartest in the room.

But even THEY pale in comparison to this chic.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
And AND …as was pointed out earlier in the week by ChiefsPants, this sorry sack of shit for brains openly campaigned for … are you sitting down??

If you are, stand up.

Openly campaigned for MATT FUCKING MOORE to replace Mahomes. Yes, it’s true. I mean, Mecca is an idiot. ReerunnKC has fetal alcohol syndrome, and BSILLIE is just some guy who feels he’s the smartest in the room.

But even THEY pale in comparison to this chic.
Was this after the Bengals AFCCG loss?

Because I do remember como saying you couldn't trust Mahomes in the clutch after that game. And then lambasting Veach for letting Tyreek go and wishing Dorsey would come back.

Como is the biggest knee jerk reaction Chiefs fan I've ever seen. It's extraordinary how bad he'll flip out after a bad loss.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 PM Today
Yep, people somehow fail to realize letting Tyreek go and winning the Super Bowl aren’t mutually exclusive.

I know it’s uncomfortable to admit that our GM is a mouth breathing dickhead dipshit, but sometimes you have to see what’s right in front of your face.
Lol
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Was this after the Bengals AFCCG loss?

Because I do remember como saying you couldn't trust Mahomes in the clutch after that game. And then lambasting Veach for letting Tyreek go and wishing Dorsey would come back.

Como is the biggest knee jerk reaction Chiefs fan I've ever seen. It's extraordinary how bad he'll flip out after a bad loss.
I went back and found the post i think he’s referring to. It was after the Patriots game in 2019. And yeah, it’s not great.

The gist of my thinking was that Pat didn’t look completely healthy yet after the knee thing and maybe we should go back to Moore for awhile while Pat got to 100% and knocked off the rust. I then killed what little credibility the idea might’ve had by adding that “Moore is the better quarterback at this point in time.”

I wish I could say that was a shitpost but I think I was serious.

Definitely one of my worst takes ever.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Lol
JFC he should be shamed for an eternity.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Lol
2022 was a wild offseason. But it made that Super Bowl run all the sweeter.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:17 PM Today
OP has no penis.

Tired of these fucking morons acting like having a franchise QB means you have to always be drafting and acquiring offense offense offense and ignoring what incredible things you can accomplish with great defense. You keep the opponent's point total low and then let your clutch franchise QB make the necessary plays to tilt the game in your favor.

It's what the 70s Steelers did. It's what the Pats did. It's even a little bit what the 80s 49ers did.

We're doing it better than all of those teams because we've got Mahomes and they didn't.

Suck Veach's dick, OP.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:55 PM Today

I’d like to call you banned
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:03 PM Today
There is no denying the good luck that these threads bring. Just saying.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
OP has no penis.

Tired of these ****ing morons acting like having a franchise QB means you have to always be drafting and acquiring offense offense offense and ignoring what incredible things you can accomplish with great defense. You keep the opponent's point total low and then let your clutch franchise QB make the necessary plays to tilt the game in your favor.

It's what the 70s Steelers did. It's what the Pats did. It's even a little bit what the 80s 49ers did.

We're doing it better than all of those teams because we've got Mahomes and they didn't.

Suck Veach's dick, OP.
1970’s Steelers had 2 Hall of Fame WR’s and a Hall of Fame RB in addition to an all-time great defense. Probably should have won more than 4 rings to be honest.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:32 PM Today
The only genuinely sad part is that this lil bitch has co-opted a photo of our lord and savior in his avatar. It seems pure sacrilege.

Mods, please gather amongst yourselves and find a proper replacement for como. Do God’s work and restore Veach to his proper standing.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 22
« First < 111718192021 22 >
Up