ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals (week 2)
SHOWTIME 09:45 AM 09-06-2024

Ja’Marr Chase giving Patrick Mahomes the Voldemort treatment pic.twitter.com/Df6fohRztI

— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) July 24, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:06 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, I'm so out of it, I can't tell if you're messing with me. But I thank you for the compliment, or for fucking with me in a smart way, whichever it is, bud.:-)
You're pretty solid, bud
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:34 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
This is very accurate. The Buffalo weapons this year are awful bar a decent Tight End room.

No receiver in the top 50 in the league, best running back well outside the top 10 and while both Tight Ends are good neither of them is top 5 in the league. Allen is going to have to cook with even worse ingredients than Pat had last year.
I would like to direct this posters attention to what's on Amazon prime right now
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:34 PM 09-12-2024

Harrison Butker hanging out with Tucker Carlson and Megyn Kelly at T-Mobile Center.

��: @tuckercarlson on IG pic.twitter.com/Q7GRj0iRFL

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:55 PM 09-12-2024
6-9-1

Macaulay Culkin career record in Sept. Spooky stuff. Be afraid! :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:02 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bengal Billy:
If you had that available to you and it worked most of the time, would you not keep going to it? I would, hell yeah.

I have a freak WR out there to where I can throw up a 50/50 and have faith that they'll likely make a play? Keep chucking it baby!

We'll see though.. Burrow has been checking down and "taking what the defense gives him" (his words after the game last Sunday). If the wrist issue is real and/or he continues to check it down we might not see 50/50 balls.

It’s unreliable. Hence the zero TD passes in the fourth quarter of playoff games.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:48 AM 09-13-2024
Been telling y’all for years that their fan base is cringe. And jamar chase as good as he is, is part of the attitude problem where their locker room has this weird smack talk. I don’t even know how to describe it because it’s not ray Lewis confidently arrogant. These guys are laid back arrogant and just say things to provoke without even getting fired about it. It’s the weirdest thing and I don’t know why Taylor doesn’t dial it in knowing that good teams feed off this shit
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:54 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Been telling y’all for years that their fan base is cringe. And jamar chase as good as he is, is part of the attitude problem where their locker room has this weird smack talk. I don’t even know how to describe it because it’s not ray Lewis confidently arrogant. These guys are laid back arrogant and just say things to provoke without even getting fired about it. It’s the weirdest thing and I don’t know why Taylor doesn’t dial it in knowing that good teams feed off this shit
While I agree with the sentiment, I hope they never learn. Petty Mahomes lives for that shit, and will make them pay for it.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:10 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Why??

Also, Buttkicker’s pleated pants look like ass.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:00 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Why??

Also, Buttkicker’s pleated pants look like ass.
Disagree on the pants. Brother needs to put on a belt, though.

Also, he needs to stop hanging with Megyn Kelly and Tucker Carlson.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:03 AM 09-13-2024
Who the hell doesn't wear a goddamn belt with dress slacks?

What kind of fucked up monster do you have to be to pose for a picture that will go on social media looking like that?

Christ, Harry. Get your shit together.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:05 AM 09-13-2024
The fire extinguisher has the most impressive shadow
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

What kind of fucked up monster do you have to be to pose for a picture that will go on social media looking like that?

Lol it looks like they don't even have belt loops.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:07 AM 09-13-2024
Harrison Butker looked disgusting--no belt--in his blue shirt before T-Mobile. Very very disrespectful.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:08 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Also, he needs to stop hanging with Megyn Kelly and Tucker Carlson.
This is political. Take it to DC.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:09 AM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

:-) I actually really love the shirt but, yeah, the pants can die in a fire and going belt-less was a bad choice.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up