ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:13 AM Today
LA is going no where. Cooper might be got as a rental.
[Reply]
TEX 08:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Keenan Allen would be an intriguing rental if he didn’t spend the offseason eating Keenan Allen
No thanks. Sammy Watkins 2.0
[Reply]
tredadda 08:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
They need to have Mecole Hardman step up to the plate. His deep ball catch in the Super Bowl shouldn't go unnoticed. He came in clutch in the Super Bowl to win the game. He is a threat every time he gets the ball and has done great job on jet sweeps. I like the kid always have even when frowned upon by CP I've always believed he can make plays. No, he's not a number one but he is a role player.

I trust in Veach to make any moves necessary to improve our ball team and support anyone who can step up to the plate knowing Skyy Moore is not him.

I pray Rashee Rice injury isn't that serious and has a quick recovery and back on the field sooner than later. I pray he comes back 100%
Thing with Mecole is that he has three rings. That means he’s been here for quite a while. If he’s getting beat out by Moore then that’s a huge indictment on him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:15 AM Today
Demarcus Robinson? Really....the Demarcus Robinson we have seen this movie too many times? Really? No thanks.
[Reply]
TEX 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The only one that matches Veach's trade tendencies is Hyatt. It would basically be the Toney trade but cheaper most likely.
Yep. Interesting...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:18 AM Today
Feels like Amari Cooper would be the best fit in replacing that fall forward for a first down role
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:19 AM Today
Ugh, Cooper seems to be best fit financially... someone please breakdown how we could afford Hopkins or Adams instead to give me something to hope for?
[Reply]
Kman34 08:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Ugh, Cooper seems to be best fit financially... someone please breakdown how we could afford Hopkins or Adams instead to give me something to hope for?
I really don’t see the Raiders letting Adams go.. If they do it will be a ridiculous asking price for a in division rival… Cooper is more if a realistic player to get.. Fits the Rice role perfectly..
[Reply]
tredadda 08:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Pick 31 is a 2nd rounder pick anyway, lets do some damage.
With a 5th year option vs a second rounder that doesn’t have that.
[Reply]
In58men 08:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
If Hopkins and Adams are dying to get out and get a ring they’ll adjust their contracts. We don’t have to pay them if they’re not willing to do so.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:25 AM Today
There is basically no difference between Hardman and Hyatt. They’re the same guy, except Hardman knows the offense.

The big problem with Amari Cooper is that he’s 30 and he’s a FA after this year and if you trade a big asset to get him it better be for him to be here more than half a season. Money could be an issue.

Amari Cooper should be the top target depending on price and contract but I really think Slayton and Boyd would be excellent here. Veteran guys with proven production would be excellent 3rd receiving option after Kelce/Worthy with the option to be the 2nd option of needed.

Bonus here is that Slayton is only 27 and he’s 6+ft 200 lbs and has 4.3 speed.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:31 AM Today
On the slightest sign of light side. N.O. won't know what to expect
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There is basically no difference between Hardman and Hyatt. They’re the same guy, except Hardman knows the offense.

The big problem with Amari Cooper is that he’s 30 and he’s a FA after this year and if you trade a big asset to get him it better be for him to be here more than half a season. Money could be an issue.

Amari Cooper should be the top target depending on price and contract but I really think Slayton and Boyd would be excellent here. Veteran guys with proven production would be excellent 3rd receiving option after Kelce/Worthy with the option to be the 2nd option of needed.

Bonus here is that Slayton is only 27 and he’s 6+ft 200 lbs and has 4.3 speed.
You wouldn't give anything beyond a Saturday choice for Cooper.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Demarcus Robinson? Really....the Demarcus Robinson we have seen this movie too many times? Really? No thanks.
I know, it pains me to say it. But the guy is actually exceptional in scramble drill and loosening up mahomes off script could help him a lot. He provides a bit of that tweener who isn’t quite the downfield option nor power slot. And he knows the offense backwards and forwards. I’d prefer a target eater but a part of me feels like maybe juju can do that and we have actual options like remigio/ross who I think we should be getting up to speed sooner than later
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
On the slightest sign of light side. N.O. won't know what to expect
Right. Dennis Allen will be up all night trying to decide if Skyy Moore will simply drop the ball or happen to catch it and proceed to fumble it.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Up