ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 205 of 205
« First < 105155195201202203204205
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:07 AM Today

being a chiefs fan is a real roller coaster. sometimes they win by a score of like 26-22. other times it's more like 25-19. you just never know

— Jon Bois (@jon_bois) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:31 AM Today
Bad beat.

Patrick Mahomes rushing yards prop was 19.5.

He had 30 rushing yards before taking three knees to end the game of -5, -4 and -4 yards.

Mahomes finished with 17 rushing yards. ❌pic.twitter.com/BgFL5ZH4oZ

— John Ewing (@johnewing) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:46 AM Today
Andy is 7-0 against Raheem Morris and Kirk Cousins. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Anyone else over the Steele charade? He's a glorified fullback
How about now?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:43 AM Today

The final play of Sunday Night Football! The @Chiefs defense w/winning effort upfront.
They dominate at the point of attack which allows Bolton to run free. Outstanding play. �� up! pic.twitter.com/MBXfqeTXNQ

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) September 23, 2024

Geoff Schwartz does an in-depth breakdown of the 4th and inches play.

One interesting aspect is that they Falcons outside linemen are going off of touch, because they can't hear.

This causes them to get late starts, which may have been the whole key to the Chiefs winning the play.

I wasn't able to watch the game yet. Was it too loud because of Chiefs fans in the stadium? If so, that's awesome.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Maybe his dumbest post ever. And I think he knew it too, hence why he posted it on the other games thread instead of the GDT.
And that's saying something. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
It was so stupid that I made a parody post about Butker when he missed the extra point. It was downvoted three times by people thinking I’m just as stupid as BWillie. :-)
I may have downvoted not realizing what you did. Here, let me upvote this post. :-)
[Reply]
Cheater5 10:57 AM Today
Pennel is a human rhinoceros and absolutely miserable to block on run plays. Both he and Chenal create that bulge in the Falcons backfield.

The Chiefs defense isn’t pretty at times, but they’re rarely beat physically.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Pennel is a human rhinoceros and absolutely miserable to block on run plays. Both he and Chenal create that bulge in the Falcons backfield.

The Chiefs defense isn’t pretty at times, but they’re rarely beat physically.
The play against Trent Williams in the SB is one of the most unforgettable forgettable plays you'll ever see.

Silverback gets a running start into his chest and he just doesn't move. Then he puts Williams on the ground. It was nuts.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
If you're as intelligent as you say, you wouldn't believe those statements.

(You know, MENSA and all)

Cause I was told today that Pat needs to do fewer commercials and practice more.

But, the difference between me and you is, I don't believe it.
I think we need to change his handle to MensaWillie
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

Game saver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Toney and Skyy Less watch that catch in bewilderment.
[Reply]
Cheater5 02:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The play against Trent Williams in the SB is one of the most unforgettable forgettable plays you'll ever see.

Silverback gets a running start into his chest and he just doesn't move. Then he puts Williams on the ground. It was nuts.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/...f3_678x364.gif

I loves me some Mike Pennel.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I may have downvoted not realizing what you did. Here, let me upvote this post. :-)
LOL I appreciate it, brother. I suppose a GDT is just too fast and furious for people to try to analyze a parody post. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:13 PM Today

We promise no crew were harmed in the making of this video 🤣 pic.twitter.com/L6BkOTzPQZ

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

What I don't understand is...

How is this guy just sitting on his couch year after year? He's not giving you much pass rush, but good lord, if you want a space eating run stuffer, they just don't come much better than Pennel. And yet, he costs nothing and starts most seasons sitting on his couch.
[Reply]
Page 205 of 205
« First < 105155195201202203204205
Up