ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 204
« First < 104154194200201202203204
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DRM08 11:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes just hasn’t played well. He’s been bad these last 2 games specifically.

Always cracks me up when Mahomes throws passes behind wide open WR’s forcing drop or throwing an INT despite the receiver being wide open and CP’s immediate response is to blame Matt ****ing Nagy, as if Andy does nothing anymore :-)
They still got 22 points. Not bad for a struggling game. The new golden child in Houston scored 7 points today. At least the bad performances for Kansas City are usually competitive games instead of 34-7 blowout losses.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Except he's not. We wouldn't win so many of these close games if that were truly the case.

Again, you're a dumb fuck.
Incorrect.

If we had Andy Reid simply being the offensive schematic mastermind and John Harbaugh making the in game decisions we would simply have more wins and PPG
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:25 PM Yesterday
Wharton quietly had one heck of a game.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I was told by Chiefsplanet that Xavier Worthy was going to have 1k yards WITH Hollywood Brown
If you're as intelligent as you say, you wouldn't believe those statements.

(You know, MENSA and all)

Cause I was told today that Pat needs to do fewer commercials and practice more.

But, the difference between me and you is, I don't believe it.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by baitism:
Maybe less advertisements and more practicing.
...:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM Today
A lot of bitching.

Chiefs know how to win better than anyone in this fucking league right now, and all of you complaining can suck dick.

Might be time for a Monday traitors, losers and cowards bump.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
If you're as intelligent as you say, you wouldn't believe those statements.

(You know, MENSA and all)

Cause I was told today that Pat needs to do fewer commercials and practice more.

But, the difference between me and you is, I don't believe it.
I am not intelligent.

I am a rahtard in 27 states

I think Patrick should do more commercials. They are always great
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

:-)
I point to the play calling in the Ravens game, versus the Bengals and Falcons. Against Baltimore Rice feasted on slants and crossers, but even though both TDs were drag routes or a crosser, for huge parts of the game every pass was directed towards the sideline.

Kelce and Rice should be eating in the middle of the field, but in the last couple of games we have not attacked that part of the field. See the passing charts for reference.

I believe the difference is Andy worked on the Ravens game plan, and Nagy was responsible for most of the last two. I said this last year, and even though we won the SB, I think it's still true: EB was very good at knowing which plays would work best against the opposing defense, and Nagy is clueless.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Wharton quietly had one heck of a game.
Hell yeah. I’ve always like Turk. He’s a really solid pass rusher.

If he can stay healthy and Omenihu comes back to form, hopefully the pass rush can recapture its 2023 form.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:46 AM Today
Guys, there must have been a dozen plays for another hundred yards that were there for the taking and Patrick just missed the throw or it was a drop. There was nothing wrong with the play calls other than the goal line sequence. They're just not consistently executing. It's that simple.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:03 AM Today
Raheem Morris spent more time looking at the overhead tv with the Tim Brewster (former Gopher coach) "I am so ****ing confused" look on his face.

It just looks like he had no idea what was happening.

Clay needs to put a few of those in the next video.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:05 AM Today
Win by a lot or a little doesn't matter. Get the highest seed you can any way you can.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Andy Reid is just so damn content with winning close games by putting as little on tape as possible.

As frustrating as it is as a fan, hard to argue with his record.
I used to believe in this as well but no longer. Play wise what I saw in the playoffs was exactly what I saw in the regular season they just executed better.
Let's not forget they put up 0 pts in the 2nd half in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
In58men 07:17 AM Today

Game saver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Page 204 of 204
« First < 104154194200201202203204
Up