ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 203 of 204
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mods should allow us to post threats to them when they do that shit
Originally Posted by staylor:

I think they should have to eat your ass.
Now that's a threat!
[Reply]
Frazod 10:32 PM Yesterday
I'll obviously take the win. Hell, tonight makes the steaming pile of (somehow winning) crap Mizzou left on the field yesterday seem like a blowout.

But seriously, can we just please kick the shit out of somebody? Or at least not have the game come down to the last second/minute/drive? Maybe a comfortable lead midway through the 4th quarter? Something that isn't going to spike my blood pressure and make me want to throw things?

Is that too much to fucking ask?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Now that's a threat!
:-)
[Reply]
In58men 10:32 PM Yesterday

The Chiefs have lost Hollywood & Pacheco, have a backfield consisting of a guy cut by the Broncos after the preseason, and an UFA that they list as a FB, a rookie starting WR, had to bench their rookie LT, Kelce hasn't gotten going and Mahomes has been sloppy.

They're also 3-0.

— Patrick Allen (@RPatrickAllen) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Bowser 10:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'll obviously take the win. Hell, tonight makes the steaming pile of (somehow winning) crap Mizzou left on the field yesterday seem like a blowout.

But seriously, can we just please kick the shit out of somebody? Or at least not have the game come down to the last second/minute/drive? Maybe a comfortable lead midway through the 4th quarter? Something that isn't going to spike my blood pressure and make me want to throw things?

Is that too much to fucking ask?
Hopefully you get your wish next week against the Chargers with Herbert leaving the game in a boot today. I think we're past due for laying a 42-24 drubbing on some fools.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:37 PM Yesterday

The Chiefs are the most unserious dominant team ever.

"Lets call plays like we have Teddy Bridgewater at QB instead of a 1st ballot HOFer and see if we can still win"

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Andy Reid is just so damn content with winning close games by putting as little on tape as possible.

As frustrating as it is as a fan, hard to argue with his record.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Andy Reid is just so damn content with winning close games by putting as little on tape as possible.

That may be his smartest asset. He has a handful of plays that KNOW will work. Plays that even Alex Smith can execute. He saves them.
[Reply]
tk13 10:48 PM Yesterday

The Chiefs have won their last 9 games by a combined total of just 54 points (including playoffs).

That's the smallest combined margin of victory by any team during a 9-0 stretch in NFL history. pic.twitter.com/eUptEjX9UB

— OptaSTATS (@OptaSTATS) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 10:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
It was so stupid that I made a parody post about Butker when he missed the extra point. It was downvoted three times by people thinking I’m just as stupid as BWillie. :-)
I will wager all the money in the world I would beat 80% of Chiefsplanet in a Mensa test.

I am dumb. Just not as dumb as the population.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

It's even funnier that Chief Fans seem to have ZERO idea this is happening. "Why is he calling these PLAY-EEEESSS?"
[Reply]
BWillie 10:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's even funnier that Chief Fans seem to have ZERO idea this is happening. "Why is he calling these PLAY-EEEESSS?"
Both can be true.

Andy Reid is the best offensive schematic mind in the NFL.

Andy Reid is one of the worst in game decison makers.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Both can be true.

Andy Reid is the best offensive schematic mind in the NFL.

Andy Reid is one of the worst in game decison makers.
Except he's not. We wouldn't win so many of these close games if that were truly the case.

Again, you're a dumb fuck.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:54 PM Yesterday
Mahomes just hasn’t played well. He’s been bad these last 2 games specifically.

Always cracks me up when Mahomes throws passes behind wide open WR’s forcing drop or throwing an INT despite the receiver being wide open and CP’s immediate response is to blame Matt fucking Nagy, as if Andy does nothing anymore :-)
[Reply]
cdcox 10:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I was told by Chiefsplanet that Xavier Worthy was going to have 1k yards WITH Hollywood Brown
It’s clear Xavier will be a project. He’s on the field because he has speed. Screens and reverses are all they are trusting him with. The 3rd down crosser where he pulled up short was an example. At one point he ran a double move deep route but the defender didn’t even get curious about the first move. He’ll have to become a better route runner to be promoted from a gadget guy.
[Reply]
Page 203 of 204
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204 >
Up