ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 205
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 09-21-2024
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
In58men 09:49 PM Yesterday
Andy Reid isn’t going to show everyone his true playbook. It’s barely week 3, dink and dunk. Get the win with no major injuries, on to next week. The Reid philosophy
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's an embarrassing amount of people.
Mods should allow us to post threats to them when they do that shit
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think they should have to eat your ass.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I agree totally but...god damn it'd be nice to finish someone off in the last 3 or 4 minutes instead of forcing my anus to pucker and have a near stroke and my hair to turn white. Just once or twice for fun.
That's where the FGs vs. TDs make a difference. To finish teams off, they need more efficiency in the red zone.

But as we've said before, every game is someone else's Super Bowl. This was likely the most expensive ticket for a Falcons game this year. They were up for the game. Each Sunday, there are several teams that don't show up with the proper mentality to play. None of the Chiefs opponents do that. The Chiefs get everyone's best shot. We saw that last year and now they're back-to-back champions. Don't expect teams to come out flat against KC.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I agree, there shouldn’t be any doubters at this point.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:51 PM Yesterday
Mahomes played like shit
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:51 PM Yesterday
Unsung heroes punt god and Chenal on 4th down
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:51 PM Yesterday
Maybe some have...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Spott:
I think we’d all like a nice easy 27-6 victory, but we’ve just gotten so good at winning the close games because we do it seemingly every week. I imagine we’re a gambler’s nightmare because we always win, but probably don’t cover the spread very often.
And Icarus's flying too close to the sun blah blah blah blah blah.

It's just funny. I spend the end of the games just chuckling because it's so completely stupid how these games end and we're on top. I can't tell you how much I would hate the Chiefs if I weren't a fan of this team and if Mahomes weren't such a likeable person.

At some point the breaks will go the other way and the Chiefs will be average again. Whatever. Enjoys the bites of the apple now, gentlemen. This isn't going to be forever, and when it ends we're going to have 30 years reminiscing about games like this one and stretches like the last 3.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
Andy Reid isn’t going to show everyone his true playbook. It’s barely week 3, dink and dunk. Get the win with no major injuries, on to next week. The Reid philosophy
Yeah but when the chiefs don’t win by 20 it makes my want to KMS

Reid ever thought about that?
[Reply]
In58men 09:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yeah but when the chiefs don’t win by 20 it makes my want to KMS

Reid ever thought about that?
It’s definitely frustrating, it would be nice to control a game from start to finish.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:54 PM Yesterday
Jelly or syrup?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Jelly or syrup?
I prefer SYRUP. — Chris Rock
[Reply]
BWillie 09:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
I think this is what it is.

Kelce when young > Reid > Mahomes > Rice > Mahomes now > Kelcr now
[Reply]
In58men 09:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Unsung heroes punt god and Chenal on 4th down
Carson Steele.

Averaged 4.2 YPC. Not bad for being un-drafted.
[Reply]
Page 200 of 205
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204 > Last »
Up