ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Milton is a CAT 5 and Coming for Florida
Otter 03:35 AM Yesterday
Don't start being shy now mods to update and links...

Blow by Blow

On the Ground

https://www.youtube.com/live/NLhxcyz...zEXFzc7SMzsByZ

[Reply]
ptlyon 06:17 PM Today
They know shit
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Any live cams still working? The Siesta Key Beach cam seems to have died.
Mine just went out. 80mph winds. I'm 8.5 feet above sea level. Flood is predicted to be 6.5-9 feet.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:27 PM Today
Well, there goes the power...
[Reply]
roman gnome 06:33 PM Today
Sorry to hear that!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:41 PM Today
GL brother stay safe,
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:03 PM Today
We had gusts to 92. The water surge was our major issue. Right now it’s reverse surging. The bay is emptying and going out into the gulf. It will come back in after the eye passes but it won’t flood my house.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:07 PM Today
Power has been flickering here in Clearwater. But it’s currently on. We have the grandkids here because our daughter is on vacation in Jamaica. Our youngest daughter (25 yo) is at the older daughter’s house. She has water coming into the house, and it’s ruining their floor and cabinets. Really sucks for them.
[Reply]
kstater 07:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Well, there goes the power...
Might be isolated. Parental units haven't lost theirs yet. They're just north of County Line near Mariner

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by kstater:
Might be isolated. Parental units haven't lost theirs yet. They're just north of County Line near Mariner

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
I'm near Elgin and Deltona. I was expecting to lose power, so no big deal. If we haven't got it back in the morning, I'll fire up the generator
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:19 PM Today
I am in Ocala. My father in law and myself are hammered and about to get in the pool because why not. Haha

My in-laws house in Crystal River is trashed from the last hurricane, we are trying to make the best of this.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:20 PM Today
Clearwater beach is down 2.5 feet from normals.
[Reply]
Holladay 07:24 PM Today
And people are afraid to live in KS bc of the 'nados. You all wacked twice in 2 weeks. Have you invested in kayaks yet?

I admit that I have no clue in a hurricane event. I do know that when KS tornado warning are posted, I am in my lawn chair in the driveway:-)

I read an article about flood insurance and how hosed people are:-) Not sure if true.
[Reply]
4th and Long 07:33 PM Today
Meet Lieutenant Dan.

Tiktok Embed Code Generator

Tiktok Embed Code Generator

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I read an article about flood insurance and how hosed people are:-) Not sure if true.
Yes, its a huge mess. Storms or not, people want to live on the water.

When I moved to St. Pete there hasn't been a direct hit of a hurricane on St. Pete in 120 years. This is our 2nd direct hit in 3 weeks.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:55 PM Today
Anderson Cooper vs flying debris…

[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up