ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Nagy's Playcalling
Bowser 06:50 PM 10-29-2023
I think we can all agree that our offense has been "off" all season, minus the Bears and Chargers games. Mahomes hasn't looked himself by and large, and that could well be because of the talent around him, but watching the plays unfold just makes me wonder why some of the plays are being called in the first place.

Today was an abomination on many fronts with the offense but it sure looked a good deal like an Alex Smith game plan, minus Mahomes' patented making something out of nothing scramble drill passes. The run plays were predictable and getting nothing, but they kept forcing them. We threw the ball laterally as much as horizontally (seemingly), and the plays themselves just look, well, off.

Is it Nagy, is it Mahomes, is it the talent outside of Mahomes and Kelce, or is it a combination of all that? Or was this game just an outlier and our annual piss down our legs game as has been suggested, and I'm just OMG-ing for no good reason?

Something FEELS different than in the past so far this season. I would love to put my finger on what it is, precisely.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:03 PM 12-25-2023
When has Nagy ever been successful as an OC in the NFL?

First 6 games of the 2017 season?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:43 AM Today
Friendly reminder that even if Nagy is calling plays it’s from a sheet like this. It’s 100% guaranteed that all the plays on that sheet Nagy is holding were plays Andy verified for every possible situation. The top 5 plays for each situation including the opening drive were 100% Andy Reid’s doing throughout the week.

It is and always has been Andy Reid’s show

Peyton breaks down Andy Reid's GIGANTIC play sheet �� pic.twitter.com/J6dPMer0xE

— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:45 AM Today
We really opening this thread up after a 460-yard offensive night against a good defense...?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
We really opening this thread up after a 460-yard offensive night against a good defense...?
Can’t believe Nagy made Juju drop a pass in the endzone for a pick
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:10 AM Today
The offense was great last night with the peices we have missing... We moved the ball easily last night.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM Today
dropped pass and missed FG away from 36 points against the #2 defense in DVOA

time to stop whining
[Reply]
4th and Long 11:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Friendly reminder that even if Nagy is calling plays it’s from a sheet like this. It’s 100% guaranteed that all the plays on that sheet Nagy is holding were plays Andy verified for every possible situation. The top 5 plays for each situation including the opening drive were 100% Andy Reid’s doing throughout the week.

It is and always has been Andy Reid’s show

Andy's laminated play sheet always reminded me of a Waffle House menu. So much to choose from.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up