ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:07 AM Today
Last year he started slow, but at least he was getting targeted. 26 through his first 3 games.

This year?

TWELVE TARGETS.

Rash is eating into his workload, there have been quite a few instance where 87 was wide open and Pat went to Rice. Or where had Pat waited another half-second, Travis was open.

Patience. It's coming.
[Reply]
Vindicator 02:05 PM Today
Travis is just fine. God.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It's been said by some smart people, Patrick Mahomes is not playing very well at all. He's rushing things when he shouldn't and not waiting for anything to develop. He's been completely average so far this year and hasn't looked great outside of a couple of drives.

I'm not concerned, but Patrick is holding the offense back right now.
If I am another team in the AFC I’m pissed. We just beat the best team in the AFC last year for a 2nd straight time, beat the one team that has given us most problems the last few years and are sitting at 3-0 despite Kelce and Mahomes not playing like they usually do.

This team used to be completely reliant on those 2 guys. Now they are not.

These guys will figure it out and start heating up at some point, and the rest of the team playing so well is a huge added bonus.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up