ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 28
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 AM Today
Kyle Pitts perhaps? He's still underutilized to a remarkable degree in that offense.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Raiders are gonna move Devante, I don't think they'd trade him to KC would they?
The only way is we overpay, by a lot. And doesn't Cooper need a new contract or demand one to accept the trade?

I don't see Veach mortgaging their future for a better chance at a 3 peat. Thats not his mo.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Kyle Pitts perhaps? He's still underutilized to a remarkable degree in that offense.
I love the idea but I don’t see the falcons moving him. I think their top priority is to slide into the playoffs
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:58 AM Today
They don't use him. Half of his yardage this season came on that long play vs the Chiefs.
[Reply]
O.city 07:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The only way is we overpay, by a lot. And doesn't Cooper need a new contract or demand one to accept the trade?

I don't see Veach mortgaging their future for a better chance at a 3 peat. Thats not his mo.
He'd need the contract restructured, don't think it would be a new one.

If he wants out of there, we can offer him a way.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I would not be opposed to giving up a first in the scenario you mentioned above, but not on a rental for the year.

Sure if you look at a first in the light of CEH, FAU etc then it doesn’t seem that bad.

But KC also has an extra third this year which is projecting to be pretty high. Veach can use that and our first to maneuver up to get a better player ala McDuffie.
We are going to need to draft a future OL/DL/WR who will be core piece for at least 5 years.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
They don't use him. Half of his yardage this season came on that long play vs the Chiefs.
I agree with you but I think the falcons will behave like we did year 1 Alex smith. They are desperate to make the playoffs to put the franchise back on the right track. He’s poorly utilized now but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s used much more as cousins gets healthier. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love it if we can pull it off
[Reply]
In58men 08:04 AM Today

Names I just mentioned on @gmfb who are at least worth calling on, if you're Brett Veach in KC:

-- Amari Cooper
-- Jalin Hyatt
-- Cooper Kupp
-- Keenan Allen

KC's down their RB1, WR1, WR2 for the forseaable future. Fascinating few days for the 2-time defending champs.

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
This season's NFL trade deadline is at 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Nov. 5,
Do they wait a few games and see how it plays out without Rice?

Or is waiting too risky because you might lose out on a WR?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger Today, 08:06 AM
This message has been deleted by UChieffyBugger.
KCUnited 08:08 AM Today
Keenan Allen so we can be down another receiver
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:09 AM Today
The only one that matches Veach's trade tendencies is Hyatt. It would basically be the Toney trade but cheaper most likely.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:10 AM Today
Keenan Allen would be an intriguing rental if he didn’t spend the offseason eating Keenan Allen
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
He'd need the contract restructured, don't think it would be a new one.

If he wants out of there, we can offer him a way.
A restructure or a new one doesn't matter. Either way he's going to want top WR long term commitment from his new team.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Do they wait a few games and see how it plays out without Rice?

Or is waiting too risky because you might lose out on a WR?
It's more that the teams who are selling would likely use time as a leverage factor. That's often why stuff gets done near deadlines.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:12 AM Today
Per Verderame:

-Demarcus Robinson
-Tyler Boyd (Chiefs showed interest in him in the offseason)
-Darius Slayton
-KJ Osborn
-Kendrick Bourne
-Amari Cooper
[Reply]
Page 20 of 28
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up