ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 82
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tourist(s) missing in submarine while trying to reach the Titannic
Ming the Merciless 10:45 AM 06-19-2023
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/u-s-coa...-sub-1.6446841

Originally Posted by :
A search and rescue operation is currently underway to locate a submarine that went missing during an expedition to the Titanic.
The U.S. Coast Guard was looking for the submarine Monday morning after it disappeared during the expedition from St. John's, N.L. The infamous 1912 wreck is located more than 600 kilometres southeast of the province in the North Atlantic Ocean.
The trip to the Titanic was being run by OceanGate Expeditions, a U.S.-based company. It uses a five-person submersible named Titan to reach the wreckage 3,800 metres below the surface. OceanGate's website advertises a seven-night voyage to the Titanic for US$250,000 per person, or approximately CA$330,000.
"We are exploring and mobilizing all options to bring the crew back safely," an OceanGate spokesperson said in an email to CTV News. "Our entire focus is on the crewmembers in the submersible and their families."

Those tours are a series of five eight-day missions to the Titanic with the money raised by tourists going towards Titanic research. Posts on social media show the ship launched from the St. John's area last week.

Did they really have 5 people in this?? Or do they have a larger version??

[Reply]
myselff77 07:47 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I may be missing a few, but in this thread we've developed theories of death by...

Crushed by ocean pressure
Asphyxiated in the deep sea
Asphyxiated on the surface
Bends
Murder
Hypothermia in the deep sea
Overheating on the surface
I'll throw in suicide if a person can sharpen a game controller into a blade.

What else do we have?
Taken out by a stealthy Russian sub patrolling the Atlantic.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:01 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
If this is true, and it was the sub crew making the banging noise, I think they're legitimately confirmed to be ****ed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/new...Ars?li=BBnbklE
I bet they're smashing that game controller against the side of the hull. That's what they hear.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:02 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by myselff77:
Talk about nutty.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:08 AM 06-21-2023
I may be missing a few, but in this thread we've developed theories of death by...

Bends
Murder

What else do we have? Was there a tiger in the sub? Does it having spinning mixer blades that periodically sweep through the passenger cabin?

I hope these guys get out somehow, but if they do, they should never ever take any kind of risk again. They will have used up all of their luck.
I still think they launched without the usb key. It's easy to miss.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:46 AM 06-21-2023
Should've read the fine print
Attached: FB_IMG_1687358689170.jpg (35.0 KB) 
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 09:55 AM 06-21-2023

Sorry about being stuck at the bottom of the ocean. But hey, at least the toilet has a spectacular view.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:59 AM 06-21-2023
I did not have "the sea fights back against the rich" on my bingo card this year.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:01 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by myselff77:
Payback for Nord Stream?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:05 AM 06-21-2023

Bends
Murder

What else do we have? Was there a tiger in the sub? Does it having spinning mixer blades that periodically sweep through the passenger cabin?

I hope these guys get out somehow, but if they do, they should never ever take any kind of risk again. They will have used up all of their luck.
Underwater Aliens
Kraken
Bigfoot
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:08 AM 06-21-2023
I'm still shook by that dolphin internal human combustion video posted in here last night.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:08 AM 06-21-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Underwater Aliens
Kraken
Bigfoot
Kris Wilson...the gift that keeps on giving.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:11 AM 06-21-2023

�� The CEO of OceanGate, which is operating the missing Titanic tourist submarine, explains that the company didn’t want to hire any experienced “50 year old white guys” because they weren’t “inspirational.” pic.twitter.com/7XSYsU8mei

— Darren Grimes (@darrengrimes_) June 21, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 10:14 AM 06-21-2023
I'd like to know how they convinced anyone to get on that thing.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:16 AM 06-21-2023
I wonder if the titan hit the Titanic. A real clash of the titans.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:18 AM 06-21-2023
I have a tough time being on a plane, where I can stand up and walk to the lav and back, for 7 or 8 hours - due to the claustrophobia of being belted in a chair that long.

I would be absolute bonkers in that sub right now. There isn't enough Xanax.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 82
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up