ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 43
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:36 AM 09-17-2024

Kareem Hunt meeting with Brett Veach#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/6O8zmCiEsa

— Chiefs Kingdom Memes - CKM (@kcchiefsmmz) September 17, 2024

Does this shit post work better for everyone?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:36 AM 09-17-2024
Someone get Kimble Anders on the horn!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:36 AM 09-17-2024
Holy shit we’re actually gonna resign Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:38 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

That’s better.

Thank you
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:38 AM 09-17-2024
Well at least basketball season is around the corner. That's when I peak.
If peaking means 1,000 posts every month sucking off LeBron in the CP NBA thread then yes, that is when you peak.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:40 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Holy shit we’re actually gonna resign Kareem Hunt.
Unpopular opinion---He should have never been cut
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:40 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
If peaking means 1,000 posts every month sucking off LeBron in the CP NBA thread then yes, that is when you peak.
I think we can safely file you in the "irrationally angry" group referred to above.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:41 AM 09-17-2024

It's better. But there literally wasn't anywhere to go but up.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:41 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Unpopular opinion---He should have never been cut
I wouldn't have, but I'm also not the guy he lied to and that's where he really went wrong on that front.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:41 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
A 29-year-old with relatively low mileage on the odometer should still be good to go if he's kept himself in shape.
This is where I'm at on it too. Most of it depends on what the guys been up the last 4-6 months. Hopefully he's stayed in shape and is ready to roll. Let's go baby !
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:48 AM 09-17-2024
I think we can safely file you in the "irrationally angry" group referred to above.
Put me under any category you want. I could careless what you think about me broski.

Originally Posted by KCJake:
This is where I'm at on it too. Most of it depends on what the guys been up the last 4-6 months. Hopefully he's stayed in shape and is ready to roll. Let's go baby !
Hell yeah!!!!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:50 AM 09-17-2024
I wouldn't have, but I'm also not the guy he lied to and that's where he really went wrong on that front.
If the cops or the security would have done something, the horny 20 year old would not have been around-banging on the door.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:53 AM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh it usually does.

That really stupid ESPN show Playmakers did the best job ever of demonstrating exactly how.

The 'Old Warhorse' runningback spent the series trying to prove he was still as good as he used to be and was every bit as good as the new hot shit kid. And then in the last episode of the season, a hole opens up and he breaks into it.

I don't remember how they did it, but they contrasted him getting through the hole as a younger back with the version of him now that was just a half a step slower. And when he got there, the hole slammed shut.

The problem with a talent diminution is that the results aren't linear.

You fall off 10% in talent, you're not 90% as productive. When that happens, you're probably just not an NFL player anymore. Because you needed every last bit of that talent to clear that NFL ability threshhold.

If Hunt's fallen off 10%, he's not 90% of the player he once was. In fact, he'd be lucky to be HALF that guy.

Yeah, talent absolutely simply evaporates sometimes. Most times, in fact.

But hey, maybe Kareem is an outlier.
He scored 9 rushing TD's last year - the most of his career. I think using him wisely is the key to his success. He will never be an effective every down back again but he certainly can be a part of a RBBC
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:59 AM 09-17-2024
Cannot wait to pick him up on FF
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:03 PM 09-17-2024
Making fans happy putting a guy on the practice squad. I do not envy Steele if he fumbles again
[Reply]
Page 20 of 43
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up