ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 44
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs cut to 53 man roster thread*****
big nasty kcnut 05:37 PM 08-25-2024
Please keep zammit and release toney please.

Official initially 53 man roster

Offense (26)
Quarterbacks (2): Patrick Mahomes, Carson Wentz
Running backs (2): Isiah Pacheco, Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Fullbacks (1): Carson Steele
Wide receivers (7): Hollywood Brown, Rashee Rice, Xavier Worthy, Justin Watson, Skyy Moore, Mecole Hardman, JuJu Smith-Schuster
Tight ends (4): Travis Kelce, Noah Gray, Jared Wiley, Peyton Hendershot
Offensive line (10): LT Kingsley Suamataia, LG Joe Thuney, C Creed Humphrey, RG Trey Smith, RT Jawaan Taylor, Wanya Morris, Mike Caliendo, Hunter Nourzad, Ethan Driskell, CJ Hanson

Defense (24)
Defensive tackles (4): Chris Jones, Turk Wharton, Derrick Nnadi, Mike Pennel
Defensive ends (5): George Karlaftis, Mike Danna, Malik Herring, Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Cam Thomas
Linebackers (5): Nick Bolton, Drue Tranquill, Leo Chenal, Jack Cochrane, Cam Jones
Cornerbacks (6): Trent McDuffie, Jaylen Watson, Joshua Williams, Nahzeeh Johnson, Nic Jones, Chris Roland-Wallace
Safeties (4): Justin Reid, Bryan Cook, Chamarri Conner, Jaden Hicks
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:07 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
I would have kept Ross over Toney and Skyy.
2 full seasons and his 3rd TC into being in KC the dumbass still cant line up properly.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:08 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
2 full seasons and his 3rd TC into being in KC the dumbass still cant line up properly.
Yep. The correct answer is to shit can ALL of them.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:08 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
That's exactly what's going on. If Moore were a mid to late round pick, he'd already be gone.
Would you guys quit being a bunch of bloody vaginas and stop crying about this? He’s WR7 dude. He might get at most 5 snaps when he’s in uniform, and I would bet he’s gonna be inactive on a lot of these games.

This isn’t 2022 or 2023 anymore. The WR room is 4 deep with Watson and Mecole as the depth pieces and Skyy as the likely “break the glass in case of emergency” type of player. A LOT of shit is gonna have to go sideways for his ass to see the field regularly.

The days are over where bad WR’s with little or no talent are starting for this team.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:10 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I understand this sentiment, but we wouldn't have much to talk about if we just assumed that Andy and Brett are infallible. Fan opinions don't matter - they're just for entertainment.

That said, Andy has a long track record of sticking with guys who know the playbook and are smart. That's Moore, even if his ability to make plays seems to be pretty lacking.
We watching the same games? Many many times last year Moore screwed his route up and if I recall correctly at least 2 times it led to an INT.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:13 PM 08-27-2024
We watching the same games? Many many times last year Moore screwed his route up and if I recall correctly at least 2 times it led to an INT.
No shit. He's been yoinked from games multiple times for being in the completely wrong spot and causing a blown play or even worse, a turnover.
[Reply]
VAChief 01:14 PM 08-27-2024
We watching the same games? Many many times last year More screwed his route up and if I recall correctly at least 2 times it led to an INT.
I'll go with you don't recall correctly over Reid choosing what he thinks is best for the team.

Again, no one is saying Moore is not a disappointment, but if they keep him over 2 slow UDFA's I'm going to understand.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:14 PM 08-27-2024
Trade: we just got TE Hendershot from Dallas
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 01:15 PM 08-27-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Trade! The #Cowboys are finalizing a trade sending TE Peyton Hendershot to the #Chiefs for a late-round conditional pick, per source.

Dallas planned to cut Hendershot, who appeared in 25 games with Dallas. Instead, he lands as one of Travis Kelce’s understudies in Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/RoiEGyMutb

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) August 27, 2024

[Reply]
Bowser 01:15 PM 08-27-2024
We cut Irv Smith for this guy??

What did we give up?

*edit - thank you, zimzam
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM 08-27-2024
I'm glad to see the goalposts have shifted from special teams savant and he's a darn good blocker to 'lololol who cares he won't even play anyway'.

I care because he sucks bad enough to cost us games with his fuckery and he's already done it multiple times in his career. Get him off this roster.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:16 PM 08-27-2024
So, 6 WRs and 4 TEs with the Hendershot trade?
[Reply]
kcgreene 01:17 PM 08-27-2024
I'm out of the loop on this guy. Anyone got a synopsis?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:17 PM 08-27-2024
Grabbing popcorn in the event Skyy is NOT the guy cut to make room for Hendershot.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:17 PM 08-27-2024
So they are going with 4 TE’s?

Maybe that means only 6 WR’s and no Skyy?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:18 PM 08-27-2024
And how about we sign Noah Brown and cut Skyy Moore? Would everyone be happy with that?
[Reply]
Page 20 of 44
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up