ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Euro 2024 Thread - The "It's Coming Home" Edition
Womble 11:55 AM 06-14-2024

Tournament starts in just over an hour with the jocks up against the boche who are hosting the tournament.

Pre tournament odds:

Ing-ger-laand!! Score some facking goals.

Ps. I used the 'football' prefix because 'soccer' isn't a real thing. Football is football.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:33 PM 07-10-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
POND_OF_RED:

Where are ya?
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Spain looking really good. I think I’m definitely taking them as my winners.
The draw has essentially given us the Euros finals a little early today with this Germany v Spain matchup.
The tournament has essentially been over for awhile. It won’t get better than that Germany Spain matchup. Spain look too good right now. They got through the tough part of the bracket. Would take a complete collapse for them to **** it up now.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:45 AM 07-14-2024

Photo of a young Lionel Messi with Lamine Yamal as a baby resurfaces after almost 17 years.

This photo taken in Sept. 2007 shows a 20-year-old Lionel Messi, who had embarked on his legendary Barcelona career just over four years prior, helping to bathe Lamine Yamal, who was… pic.twitter.com/P61mnOz1gW

— DailyGraphic GraphicOnline (@Graphicgh) July 9, 2024

Soccer scripts are ****ing magical.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:35 AM 07-14-2024

Euro 2024 finalpic.twitter.com/NK6pKWFWq5

— Troll Football (@TrollFootball) July 14, 2024

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:45 AM 07-14-2024
Alcaraz dominates at Wimbledon today so not only will it not be coming home, but Spain will be bringing an extra piece of England home with them as well.
[Reply]
Womble 10:03 AM 07-14-2024
England fans act as if they have players on their bench that would start for the rest of the world, but still for some reason have Declan Rice in their starting lineup. No way Declan Rice touches the starting lineup for the US.

A quick reminder that PWND_OF_RED made this comment just before Team America lost to ****ing Panama. I was there the last time we played Panama with a midfield of Henderson, Ashley Young and Ruben Loftus Cheek...we won 6-1. How you have the nerve to continue posting in this thread after that car crash of a post beats me.
[Reply]
Womble 10:05 AM 07-14-2024
England Vs Spain. The Jay Slater derby. Loser keeps him.
[Reply]
Womble 10:09 AM 07-14-2024

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:16 AM 07-14-2024
[/B]

A quick reminder that PWND_OF_RED made this comment just before Team America lost to ****ing Panama. I was there the last time we played Panama with a midfield of Henderson, Ashley Young and Ruben Loftus Cheek...we won 6-1. How you have the nerve to continue posting in this thread after that car crash of a post beats me.
Have any of your family members sat you down and told you about the time England beat the United States in a meaningful match of soccer (the English term for world football) in their lifetimes? That’s right, and they never will. We’ve been owning you ****ing Brits in everything since you blew that 13 colony lead to us 3 centuries ago.
[Reply]
Womble 10:23 AM 07-14-2024
Have any of your family members sat you down and told you about the time England beat the United States in a meaningful match of soccer (the English term for world football) in their lifetimes? That’s right, and they never will. We’ve been owning you ****ing Brits in everything since you blew that 13 colony lead to us 3 centuries ago.
Give it a rest dude. You're far shitter at this sport than we are. I suggest you find a mirror and take a good hard look at it before it cracks.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:34 AM 07-14-2024
So.. Womble, what;s your thoughts on today?
[Reply]
Womble 10:40 AM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
So.. Womble, what;s your thoughts on today?
Think we'll somehow do it. We have more impact players to come off from the bench and I think that will bring us over the line. Plus most teams who get to a major final for a second time in succession after losing the first final normally win. Probably more of a heart over mind feeling but what can I say? I'm fucking biased.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:51 AM 07-14-2024
Think we'll somehow do it. We have more impact players to come off from the bench and I think that will bring us over the line. Plus most teams who get to a major final for a second time in succession after losing the first final normally win. Probably more of a heart over mind feeling but what can I say? I'm ****ing biased.
Fair enough. I think they can do it too. I was kinda surprised how Spain made the French midfield look so .. confused. It seemed for at least 20 minutes like Spain had 17 players on the field.

Can the England midfield hold up better?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:03 AM 07-14-2024
Give it a rest dude. You're far shitter at this sport than we are. I suggest you find a mirror and take a good hard look at it before it cracks.
The fact is that you claim you have a team on your bench that can wipe us off the pitch, but still haven’t produced one to do it in a World Cup. It speaks volumes about how arrogant you English assholes are when it comes to world football. You deserve to be reminded that it’s never coming home. At the end of the day you’ll realize no matter how much shit you try and talk you’ll still be just like us when it comes to respect in football terms around the world.

[Reply]
Womble 11:27 AM 07-14-2024
The fact is that you claim you have a team on your bench that can wipe us off the pitch, but still haven’t produced one to do it in a World Cup. It speaks volumes about how arrogant you English assholes are when it comes to world football. You deserve to be reminded that it’s never coming home. At the end of the day you’ll realize no matter how much shit you try and talk you’ll still be just like us when it comes to respect in football terms around the world.

You do realise you're talking just like how a Raiders fan talks when their whole shitty season is based on doing alright once against a far superior side. You're an embarrassment.
[Reply]
Womble 11:29 AM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Fair enough. I think they can do it too. I was kinda surprised how Spain made the French midfield look so .. confused. It seemed for at least 20 minutes like Spain had 17 players on the field.

Can the England midfield hold up better?
Spain's entire midfield is based on Rodri who isn't an unknown quantity for the entire squad. He's comfortably the best midfielder in the world but I'm sure we'll have a game plan for him. The real battle that could decide the game will be our fullbacks Walker and Shaw Vs Jamal and Williams.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Up