ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sheduer Sanders
UteChief 11:04 AM Today
Perhaps it’s because I’m older and don’t like drama, but I wouldn’t consider drafting Sheduer Sanders because I wouldn’t want to deal with the circus around him.

Am I being a hater or do NFL front offices consider such things when taking players? I can see an NFL owner falling in love and wanting the media attention and excitement around my organization, $$$! But as a GM I wouldn’t touch him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He absolutely has some personality/character red flags and that's not really debatable, especially considering he's a QB.
Lol wasn't Baker Mayfield a piece of shit in school or at least had some character issues?

Johnny Manziel definitely did and was drafted in the first round.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Eli Manning got drafted #1 overall by the team he said he wouldn't play for lol. That seems like a lot of fucking drama from a family. Would you have said the same thing about him? If a GM thinks that he is a future star QB, then a sort of crazy family isn't going to keep him from being drafted.
JFC are you such a disingenuous shitbag that you're going to make this about race and compare him to Eli fucking Manning?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:49 AM Today
Lol wasn't Baker Mayfield a piece of shit in school or at least had some character issues?

Who said anything about any of those guys? I didn't like Baker, and despite turning his career around, he's still technically a #1 overall bust. Manziel was certainly a bust that didn't surprise me either. I never said Sanders wouldn't go in the 1st either. What are you trying to prove with this other than race bait bundle of sticks?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:50 AM Today
I would pass on him every round. He's attitude is me me me. His dad would make life suck for any team.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Well, the Bears just drafted Caleb Williams, so that should answer your question.
was he the one that wanted partial ownership in the team that drafted him????

How did that work out?
[Reply]
UteChief 11:57 AM Today
Eli Manning got drafted #1 overall by the team he said he wouldn't play for lol. That seems like a lot of ****ing drama from a family. Would you have said the same thing about him? If a GM thinks that he is a future star QB, then a sort of crazy family isn't going to keep him from being drafted.
Eli was drafted by the Chargers and traded to the Giants. The Chargers got quite the haul for Manning, and I thought Eli was a jackass.

San Diego Chargers acquire ’04 No. 4 pick (QB Philip Rivers), ’04 No. 65 pick (K Nate Kaeding), ’05 No. 12 pick (LB Shawne Merriman), ’05 No. 144 pick (TE Jerome Collins, traded to St. Louis Rams via Tampa Bay Buccaneers for OT Roman Oben)
[Reply]
UteChief 11:59 AM Today

I would have definitely stayed away from Manziel. I don’t recall how I felt about Baker. I’m happy he’s been successful in Tampa.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:04 PM Today
JFC are you such a disingenuous shitbag that you're going to make this about race and compare him to Eli ****ing Manning?
dlphg9 all about that thug life.

[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by UteChief:
Yeah, I’m not racist.
Of course you are. Everyone is racist. And if everyone is racist, then nobody is racist, but does anyone really believe that nobody is racist? So, someone must be racist. It might as well be you.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 12:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Of course you are. Everyone is racist. And if everyone is racist, then nobody is racist, but does anyone really believe that nobody is racist? So, someone must be racist. It might as well be you.
Knew it
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:40 PM Today
He absolutely has some personality/character red flags and that's not really debatable, especially considering he's a QB.
Sure he does he's Prime's son for a QB that personality is arsenic how it plays out in the media concerning accountability.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:54 PM Today
Haven’t watched a snap of him. Is he actually really good in a top 3 QB of the draft sort of way or is it more about the name and hype?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 12:57 PM Today
Racist.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:14 PM Today
When he drops the usual racists in the media will scream racism. Broken record.
[Reply]
UteChief 01:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Haven’t watched a snap of him. Is he actually really good in a top 3 QB of the draft sort of way or is it more about the name and hype?
The post stemmed from an article on ESPN I was reading.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...1st-qb-drafted
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up