ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Joe Thuney still out with pec injury. Should we be concerned?
RunKC 02:29 PM 06-12-2024
Joe Thuney is still out with a pec injury and isn’t going to practice at all throug minicamp and OTA’s. As far as we know he didn’t have surgery so this is a little concerning.

It could be precautionary but then again it has been 5 months since this injury happened. You’d think that would be enough time for a non-surgical injury to heal.

Most concerning part is the workouts in the off-season. If you remember Eric Fisher had a bad arm injury and couldn’t lift much on one side and it affected him badly. Hope that’s not the case here
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:07 PM 06-12-2024
At this stage of his career he probably doesn't need a lot of practice and can justify just about any reason to avoid any extra wear and tear on the body.

He good, no worries.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:14 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
At this stage of his career he probably doesn't need a lot of practice and can justify just about any reason to avoid any extra wear and tear on the body.

He good, no worries.
Rumor is he didn't have surgery because he is actually a cybernetic organism and he can't let the doctors find out.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:33 PM 06-12-2024
Well I mean the Chiefs did just went to town on interior linemen in the draft.

I'm thinking the Chiefs have probably prepared themselves for it potentially being a continuous problem. Guard isn't too hard of a position to replace.

I'm far more concerned about the Chiefs OT situation.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:42 PM 06-12-2024
Ants built a bridge connecting pec to bone
[Reply]
Dante84 03:46 PM 06-12-2024
I'd think a tackle would have a more concerning recovery than a Guard, since they are more likely to face reach blocks inside and outside, whereas a Guard is often in more of a straight up position.

I could also be full of shit, but it sounds plausible.
[Reply]
penguinz 04:39 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I'd think a tackle would have a more concerning recovery than a Guard, since they are more likely to face reach blocks inside and outside, whereas a Guard is often in more of a straight up position.

I could also be full of shit, but it sounds plausible.
You're not full of shit. The pec won't be 100% until mid season at best. That's even if he is using as much modern medicine as he can. His leverage is going to be weaker on that side so they might have to adjust protections a bit.
[Reply]
wazu 04:47 PM 06-12-2024
It's never too early to panic.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:41 PM 06-12-2024
Don't care won the super bowl without him next man up
[Reply]
In58men 05:47 PM 06-12-2024
He’s gonna pull out his big-PECker before week 1
[Reply]
staylor26 05:49 PM 06-12-2024
Nate Taylor says Wanya Morris has been getting reps at LG...
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:57 PM 06-12-2024
So this happen to me

He good
[Reply]
srvy 10:03 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
My coffee maker thing broke. Should I become a Kuerig person? It just seems weird to not have a full pot made. How expensive are the pods in comparison?
I am not a fan of the Keurig or Nespresso Pods. I tried both and could never find any type of pod that didn't taste stale or weak kneed. I like pour over with freshly ground beans. I have a good old Bunn dripper for the thermos.

Coleman makes a nice stainless steel pour over that won't break as you fumble around in the morning. It has a filter but you can screw it out and just use paper cone filters if you want.

[Reply]
JPH83 11:28 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wondered about this and kinda glad to hear. I think he has a better shot there and hopefully it means Kingsley is coming along well. I'd probably still want an insurance policy at LT then.
[Reply]
Buns 11:36 PM 06-12-2024
Fuck a Keurig expired coffee. Get a pour over or Aeropress or a Mr. Coffee.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:08 AM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We could start our season with Kingsley at LT and Wanya at LG.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up