ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Severance
Third Eye 04:51 PM 03-06-2022

Anybody else watching this on Apple TV+? 4 episodes released so far and I’m enjoying it.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:27 PM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Adam Scott has the most punchable face in Hollywood
Are we having fun yet?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:07 AM 03-27-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Adam Scott has the most punchable face in Hollywood
True. I almost didn’t watch this because his performance in big little lies. I def wanted to punch that guy in that show.

This is a great show tho. Re-watching the first seven episodes.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 AM 03-27-2022
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
We got 3 pretty good years out of Lost though and this one’s only 4 episodes in. It could do a lot worse.
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I referenced LOST so people would know the dynamic I'm referring to.

I'm not talking about 10 years of prime-time programming, here. I'm talking about a show that has introduced a lot of intrigue and mystery, but the verdict is still out on resolution and payoff.

I anticipate we'll have a clearer picture sooner than later.
**** that. No way am I ever investing in a "Lost" type show again. Caring about the characters, the story, how they end up..... and then it ends without explaining everything. Even after the show the arrogant producers and show runners don't explain the answer's to many mystery's that they left out. **** you fans, we are done and moving on.

Piss's me off just thinking about it

In addition to lost....
Sopranos - Why not let us know whether Tony lived or died?
Game of Thrones - You are tired and want to move on so you left it a couple of season short and rushed it through. What a **** you to the fans.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03-28-2022, 09:05 PM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Wrong thread
BigRichard 03:50 AM 03-29-2022
Was 7 episodes the entire season? Or will there be more?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:30 AM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Was 7 episodes the entire season? Or will there be more?
nein, . . I mean yes, . . . nine.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:33 AM 04-01-2022
Ding!!
Attached: Ding.jpg (25.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:42 AM 04-01-2022
I freely admit that I’m a sucker for the bizarre, and as such, that pancake party was right up my alley.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:30 PM 04-01-2022
I knew this episode would end right where it did. I knew it halfway through but in my heart was hoping for more and when the black screen with the credit started I was so mad but if I made this show I know I’d have ended it there too.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:34 PM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
I knew this episode would end right where it did. I knew it halfway through but in my heart was hoping for more and when the black screen with the credit started I was so mad but if I made this show I know I’d have ended it there too.
It was exquisitely choreographed and scored, and the first outie-Helly glimpse [outside the moment in the parking lot in the premiere] was tantalizing and perfected timed.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:09 PM 04-07-2022
Hot damn I just watched episode 9. I hope they don’t do a year long Hiatus between seasons dear God.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:53 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Hot damn I just watched episode 9. I hope they don’t do a year long Hiatus between seasons dear God.
That was a pretty damn tense finale, and yeah, they left several threads just dangling there right in front of us. Unfortunately, I think we are going to be waiting a bit as it was just announced this week that they’d be getting a second season.

I think this might be my favorite show to come out in several years. It’s not a terribly deep show, but man, it really hooked me.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 08:15 AM 04-08-2022
OMG I didn't realize that was the season finale! I definately want to know what happens next. The show is so delightfully odd and quirky.

Oh, and bring Milcheck in for a look. Great tackle.
[Reply]
Third Eye 02:05 PM 04-08-2022
Fuck me. From a Rolling Stone interview with Ben Stiller:

Any idea when you may be going into production on Season Two?
The hope is that we would get into production by the end of the year.

And if you do that, would the show be able to be back in 2023?
Possibly, possibly, yeah.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:18 AM 04-09-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
OMG I didn't realize that was the season finale! I definately want to know what happens next. The show is so delightfully odd and quirky.

Oh, and bring Milcheck in for a look. Great tackle.
Tramell Tillmon is an incredible actor. His presence during M/DE from episode 7, facial expressions that say a million unspoken words and general charisma surrounding his role as Mr. Milchek are award worthy.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:57 AM 04-09-2022
Now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak I suspect the second season we will learn more about Lumon.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up