ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Meanwhile at Washington Commanders HQ
GeorgeZimZam 02:11 PM 09-05-2024

BREAKING: NFL Commanders VP of Content Labels Black Commanders Players "Homophobic" and NFL Players "Dumb As All Hell," Calls Fans "High School Educated Alcoholics"

During an undercover date with an @OKeefeMedia journalist, Rael Enteen (@RaelEnteen), Vice President of Content… pic.twitter.com/vUTtq3ZnK4

— O’Keefe Media Group (@OKeefeMedia) September 4, 2024

JUST IN: Following the release of @OKeefeMedia's undercover footage revealing @Commanders Vice President of Content Rael Enteen's (@RaelEnteen) controversial remarks about NFL fans, players, and owners, Enteen has taken action to shield his online presence.

He has set his X… pic.twitter.com/wqHNv9sWrR

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 4, 2024

DEVELOPING: Rael Enteen has been fired after @OKeefeMedia expose…. https://t.co/aFaEKV8Vte

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 5, 2024

"Rael" :-)
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:59 PM 09-05-2024
James O'Keefe has a history of manipulating video to reach a desired outcome.

Enteen is a moron, but there's a decent chance the video does not accurately reflect what was said.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 03:03 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
James O'Keefe has a history of manipulating video to reach a desired outcome.

Enteen is a moron, but there's a decent chance the video does not accurately reflect what was said.
Yeah. I heard this Rael Enteen guy actually said "Clint," but then O'Keefe had the gall to doctor the footage to appear as "Mouthbreather."
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:05 PM 09-05-2024
The guy is an idiot. She even tries to set him up and prompts would you call the fans "lower class" and he's like, "no, I wouldn't want to say that.. I'd call them mouth breathers". Like that's better lol

I feel a little bad for him though. Was this guy in the public eye or some reason we needed to go undercover and expose this info?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:10 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
I feel a little bad for him though. Was this guy in the public eye or some reason we needed to go undercover and expose this info?
Great point, I thought O' Keefe kept his exposes to the political realm
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:11 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Yeah. I heard this Rael Enteen guy actually said "Clint," but then O'Keefe had the gall to doctor the footage to appear as "Mouthbreather."
Keep your DC stupidity in DC.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 03:13 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
He probably even had to pay for the dinner.
I bet it was at least 100$
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 03:15 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
I bet it was at least 100$
Plus one six figure VP's salary.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:25 PM 09-05-2024
That went to hell fast
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:28 PM 09-05-2024
What did this guy do deserve getting his career completely torched?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:28 PM 09-05-2024
Him describing his "VP of Content" job was like George Costanza calling himself an Architect.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 03:36 PM 09-05-2024
I hope we don't normalize secretly recording random people so they get fired from their jobs.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 03:37 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Him describing his "VP of Content" job was like George Costanza calling himself an Architect.
His predecessor in the role produced some steamy Redskins cheerleader "content". Under lock and key in Daniel Snyder's coffers somewhere out there.

One helluva organization, that Washington Football Club.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:40 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What did this guy do deserve getting his career completely torched?
Yeah I'm pretty mystified why O' Keefe would go after some rando NFL exec
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:41 PM 09-05-2024
Hope he enjoyed his date.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:46 PM 09-05-2024
VP of Content? Like… isn’t everything in the universe content? How much content? Just specific items of content?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up