ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Star Wars: Heir to the Empire
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 05-16-2023
Oh my sweet summer child

🚨 BREAKING - Dave Filoni's #StarWars Movie To Be Called "Heir To The Empire"

In what might not be a surprise, Filoni's upcoming movie is reportedly taking the name of the original novel that introduced Grand Admiral Thrawn. pic.twitter.com/UCg3Aqm74P

— Nerdgazm (@NerdgazmNet) May 16, 2023

[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:30 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Leia should 100% be played by Millie Bobby Brown. The only problem is she's 19. I wonder if you could age her up to 28 with makeup/tech. That would be the approximate age of Leia during the events of The Mandalorian.

Not sure about Ford. The actor has to be about 40, which is...an issue...with Millie :-)
Ford was already recast for one film. Not perfect but many thought he did fairly well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:33 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Ford was already recast for one film. Not perfect but many thought he did fairly well.
Yeah I had no issues with Alden. I'm not sure he's the right choice for an older Han Solo though.

They could try Anthony Ingruber but I'm not sure you want someone just trying to impersonate Ford rather than make the character their own, like Alden did.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:54 PM 05-18-2023
Yeah I had no issues with Alden. I'm not sure he's the right choice for an older Han Solo though.

They could try Anthony Ingruber but I'm not sure you want someone just trying to impersonate Ford rather than make the character their own, like Alden did.
Solo was a fun, entertaining movie. I've said many times that I felt it came the closest of all of them to capturing the swashbuckling experience of the original Star Wars. It basically got caught in the backlash of Last Jedi being such a complete piece of shit.

I had forgotten about Ingruber. And while I think he would have been a good choice to play a young Solo, he's a bit too young to play a post ROJ Solo.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:04 PM 05-18-2023
Leia should 100% be played by Millie Bobby Brown. The only problem is she's 19. I wonder if you could age her up to 28 with makeup/tech. That would be the approximate age of Leia during the events of The Mandalorian.

Not sure about Ford. The actor has to be about 40, which is...an issue...with Millie :-)
Why would that be an issue for Millie? I thought the meme about here was that she's a raging homophobe
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why would that be an issue for Millie? I thought the meme about here was that she's a raging homophobe
i'm not sure casting someone who is 40 to be married to someone who is 19 is going to work in hollywood these days
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:06 PM 05-18-2023
i'm not sure casting someone who is 40 to be married to someone who is 19 is going to work in hollywood these days
Mmm. Possible
[Reply]
Frazod 02:14 PM 05-18-2023
Brown looks more like Portman than Fisher.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Brown looks more like Portman than Fisher.
are you sure? :-)

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
MBB a homophobe? Literally her best friend is gay.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:32 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
MBB a homophobe? Literally her best friend is gay.
I know she's not. But apparently some people think it's funny to make her out to be one. It's been a thing for years at this point.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:32 PM 05-18-2023
I don't think she can pull this look off.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 05-18-2023
sure thing bud :-)

[Reply]
Frazod 03:18 PM 05-18-2023
Meh. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:01 PM 05-18-2023
sure thing bud :-)

Holy cow. Is that a real one or a deep fake? I had no idea she could bring that kind of heat.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:05 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Holy cow. Is that a real one or a deep fake? I had no idea she could bring that kind of heat.
Did a little research. Yep. She can throw heat.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up