ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Breaking news: Chris Jones is good at football.
Direckshun 02:08 PM Yesterday
This is an absolutely asinine statistic, that I learned thanks to Matt Verderame in this video, starting at 57:54:

It concerns a statistic Brandon Thorn invented called Pressure Quality Ratio. It measures the quality, rather than the quantity, of passrushes in an effort to determine the frequency of clean 1-on-1 passrush wins.

If Jones continues at this pace, he will double the record that was set by Myles Garrett in 2023 of 3.47.

This is Brandon Thorne's X page, enjoy the data.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:17 PM Yesterday
Where would he rank as an all-time Chiefs defensive player? You have DT, Bell, Lanier, Buchanan, a few others that could be up there. Chris Jones is so dominant. He has to be up there high.
[Reply]
Bump 05:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't remember what I posted, but Hali had better numbers playing in Crennel's 3-4.
Somebody was going on about how Hali could never work as a 3-4 OLB, pretty sure it was you lol.
[Reply]
Bump 05:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Where would he rank as an all-time Chiefs defensive player? You have DT, Bell, Lanier, Buchanan, a few others that could be up there. Chris Jones is so dominant. He has to be up there high.
it's a tough list, I never watched the OG's like Bell and Lanier, but I have played their madden cards and Bell sucked but Lanier was awesome. But for me, it comes down to Chris Jones or DT.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
Somebody was going on about how Hali could never work as a 3-4 OLB, pretty sure it was you lol.
There's no way I said that.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 05:26 PM Yesterday
Greatest Chiefs defensive player ever will come down to DT vs CJ yes.

Imagine having paid Sneed all that to watch him sink back down a bit and see Jones somewhere else on pace for DPOY....that would be heart wrenching
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:48 PM Yesterday
Mecca or Hamas. Tamba can stand up and get outta town or something. It was someone sig for a long while
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:15 PM Yesterday
I knew all along if they stuck with him he would eventually become a player
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Greatest Chiefs defensive player ever will come down to DT vs CJ yes.

Imagine having paid Sneed all that to watch him sink back down a bit and see Jones somewhere else on pace for DPOY....that would be heart wrenching
It's Jones.

DT never showed up in the postseason.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:36 PM Yesterday
It's Jones.

Yup
[Reply]
Bump 10:05 PM Yesterday
There's no way I said that.
could be wrong, for some reason you come immediately to mind when I think of that
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:25 PM Yesterday
It's Jones.

You right, you right.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:28 AM Today
could be wrong, for some reason you come immediately to mind when I think of that
I just told you who said it :-) wasn't Clay
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:42 AM Today
Bump i resurrected a Tamba Hali thread for you to find your answers
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:49 AM Today
it's a tough list, I never watched the OG's like Bell and Lanier, but I have played their madden cards and Bell sucked but Lanier was awesome. But for me, it comes down to Chris Jones or DT.
I saw them play. Bobby Bell was a monster.

Here, in the second Monday Night Football game ever played, Bell sacks Unitas so hard that Unitas bounces. This was in the first year after the merger and Unitas had been one of the biggest mouths trashing the AFL. The Colts ended up winning the Super Bowl in this season, but in this game the Chiefs pounded the Colts 44-24.

[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:26 AM Today
It's Jones.

This. It's unusual for a hall of famer to vanish so completely in the postseason over their entire career.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up