ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck the Bengals rep thread.
lewdog 08:51 PM Yesterday
All they have is words. Cocky team that hasn’t won shit.

Any of their fans still here?

Losers.
[Reply]
notorious 09:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Wooooooo!

[Reply]
lewdog 09:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Wooooooo!
You gonna slit your wrists tonight?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Fuck em
This.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:13 PM Yesterday
Give them some credit. The Bungles had the 2nd best former LSU Quarterback in tonight's game.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:16 PM Yesterday
Always happy to see the Bungals crash and burn.
[Reply]
Fish 09:20 PM Yesterday
Fuck this frosty tipped bitch. Eat shit, 0-3 loser.

[Reply]
warpaint* 09:25 PM Yesterday
They're amazing. Losses to Washington & NE sandwiched around a noble effort against the Chiefs?!

So in Sept unless playing KC they can't be bothered to show up? They have no business losing either of those games. LOL I marvel at their dysfunction.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You gonna slit your wrists tonight?
lol. Sorry, not a chance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:50 PM Yesterday
Stole this from reddit:

I guess when Chase said they were "the team to beat" he meant everyone would beat them.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:16 PM Yesterday
If they're smart, they'll trade Higgins before the deadline and get what they can for him. But I doubt that they do. Between now and then, they play the Panthers, Giants, Browns, Raiders, Ravens, and Eagles. They should beat all of them except for the Ratbirds. So, if they go 5-1, or even 4-2, then they will think that they've righted the ship and playoff bound, so they won't trade him And maybe they could. They have a pretty soft schedule. They Titans and the Broncos are on the schedule as well. I think that they play all of the 5 worst teams in the league this year. Since one of those 5 is the Browns, that's 6 games that should go their way minimum. Add in a split with the Steelers and a toss up with the Chargers and Raiders, they probably still finish close to .500 even after this terrible start
[Reply]
JPH83 11:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
If they're smart, they'll trade Higgins before the deadline and get what they can for him. But I doubt that they do. Between now and then, they play the Panthers, Giants, Browns, Raiders, Ravens, and Eagles. They should beat all of them except for the Ratbirds. So, if they go 5-1, or even 4-2, then they will think that they've righted the ship and playoff bound, so they won't trade him And maybe they could. They have a pretty soft schedule. They Titans and the Broncos are on the schedule as well. I think that they play all of the 5 worst teams in the league this year. Since one of those 5 is the Browns, that's 6 games that should go their way minimum. Add in a split with the Steelers and a toss up with the Chargers and Raiders, they probably still finish close to .500 even after this terrible start
That is a disgustingly easy schedule
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 PM Yesterday
This is PURE GOLD.

The reference to the Chiefs game is TOO FUCKING GOOD. 1:03

Bengals announcers lament the greatness of the Washington Commanders. pic.twitter.com/plCpQuM0P9

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
ArrowHeader 11:26 PM Yesterday
In no particular order: trade Higgins, trade down in the draft, pick up some some guys who play defense, pay Chase, blame Zac Taylor, get bounced in the wild card
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:43 PM Yesterday
Just gold. Pure fucking gold.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up