ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>John Harbaugh is delusional
ChiefsFan88 04:25 PM 07-21-2024
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...8-c9d80ee2e426

John thinks Lamar Jackson will go down as 'greatest quarterback' in NFL history, what a delusional f**k John is
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:58 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
He's one hit away from being remembered as a dollar store RG3.
He has 2 MVP awards. You can hate on him all you want, but he has a lot more to be proud of than 99pct of QBs who play the game.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:03 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Oh man, it would be a blood bath.

He was born a little after his time. Then again, they probably would have just moved him to WR or DB.
I did consider that but Randall Cunningham was around back then so I figure they’d probably give Lamar a shot at QB as well
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:07 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's just supporting his guy.

Yeah and all those guards at Auschwitz were just doing their jobs.

I’m tired of this line from media. “Just ignore him, he’s just being a good teammate.” Okay does that mean all Cleveland Browns players have to make excuses for the QB and his sexual assaults in order to be good teammates?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:07 PM 07-21-2024
Harbaugh and his brother are good coaches and good people. I'll pseudo-hate them when they play the Chiefs, but only out of competition. Outside of that, it's all love for me. Delusional or not. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:34 PM 07-21-2024
John Harbaugh the kind of dude who sucks dick for cab fare then walks home
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:02 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Harbaugh and his brother are good coaches and good people. I'll pseudo-hate them when they play the Chiefs, but only out of competition. Outside of that, it's all love for me. Delusional or not. :-)
:-)

Ol Harbitchcunt is a MASSIVE twat during and after the game. You can chalk it up to competitiveness or whatever, but Reid Ain't doing that shit. And Reid owns Harbitchcunt.

Jim is suuuuuuper fucking weird. And just like all the other slimeball college coach bailed out as soon as people figure out he's a fucking slimeball..
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:03 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
OK this one got me. :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:07 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
:-)

Ol Harbitch**** is a MASSIVE twat during and after the game. You can chalk it up to competitiveness or whatever, but Reid Ain't doing that shit. And Reid owns Harbitch****.

Jim is suuuuuuper ****ing weird. And just like all the other slimeball college coach bailed out as soon as people figure out he's a ****ing slimeball..
Jim did a real favor for a member of my family during a business transaction. A favor that saved my family member a lot of money. Something Harbaugh didn't have to do. I can't let that act of kindness and generosity go unappreciated. And no, it did not involve a cab or a blowie. :-) So God bless you, we'll just have to disagree on this one.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:13 PM 07-21-2024
Jim did a real favor for a member of my family during a business transaction. A favor that saved my family member a lot of money. Something Harbaugh didn't have to do. I can't let that act of kindness and generosity go unappreciated. And no, it did not involve a cab or a blowie. :-) So God bless you, we'll just have to disagree on this one.
He pick up the tab at Pasta Brioni?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:20 PM 07-21-2024
That's really sweet of him
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:35 PM 07-21-2024
He pick up the tab at Pasta Brioni?
You know all of my secrets! :-)

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's really sweet of him
To quote the great SR: "He seems nice!" And because you have the best taste in women: Lima Time!

[Reply]
Bump 07:41 PM 07-21-2024
he's not going to be real, he's got a 2 time regular season MVP and wants to make him feel special. Everyone knows Mahomes is that guy.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:45 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Everyone knows Mahomes is that guy.
Undisputable fact.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:54 PM 07-21-2024
That's fair.

And off the field John may a decent dude. Reid seems to like him.

Jim is suuuuuper weird though. Whether he helped you or not, he's a weird fucking duck. His interviews are really really fucking weird. And Jim is a total twat on gameday.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:58 PM 07-21-2024
Is John Harbaugh, Billay?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up