ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Noah Gray just continues to be worth the prices of the new contract
Mosbonian 06:53 PM 10-20-2024
For everyone who was complaining about the new contract Noah Gray got earlier in the summer....it appears that Veach knew what he was doing.

Gray continues to be a great contributor and makes clutch plays.

Yes, he is no Travis Kelce in his prime, but right now he is a guy that Mahomes has great confidence in going to.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:22 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Didn't like the extension and the time thought he was an underwhelming player. He's really took his game to the next level this season

So are you saying you realize now that you were wrong?
[Reply]
scho63 06:50 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m an idiot for ever questioning that extension
Admitting you have a problem is the first steps to a successful recovery. :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:17 AM Yesterday
he seems to be one of the guys Mahomes is comfortable throwing to when he's improvising which is sorely needed right now
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:21 AM Yesterday
I think he will always be a TE2 and I’d love to see Wiley progress to where he can be kelces eventual heir apparent. I do think grays a bit overpaid considering that role but I don’t mind it at all. He’s a real good piece for us
[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 PM Yesterday

Per @pfref, #Chiefs TE Noah Gray has the highest success rate (80%) of *all* qualified pass catchers this season.

Gray is also third in catch percentage and sixth in yards per target.

Well worth his contract extension so far. pic.twitter.com/4oUnLCVAnK

— Jordan Foote (@footenoted) October 21, 2024

I think they really need to lean into their strengths and use him even more.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:29 PM Yesterday
WR1
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:00 PM Yesterday
The only "extension" I questioned was Kelce's, which included ZERO additional years and only added to his monetary total.
[Reply]
-King- 10:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
WR1
They unironically need to use him more than Kelce. He's a better playmaker right now and it will save Kelce for the post season. Just flip their snap counts and it'll be perfect down the stretch.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
They unironically need to use him more than Kelce. He's a better playmaker right now and it will save Kelce for the post season. Just flip their snap counts and it'll be perfect down the stretch.
Kelce is still our best playmaker. Nothing you can do with 3 guys draped on your every single play at his age. Gray is a really effective TE2. He’s a real good guy who can feed off the attention others get. We keep waiting for Grays role to take off but I kind of think he’s in his sweet spot right now. I know I got downvoted for saying gray is TE2 but it’s not an insult. He’s a really effective TE2 at a time when we probably need it more than ever. But in terms of a pure receiving threat, I hope at some point it’s Wiley that emerges as our weapon.
[Reply]
DanBecky 06:52 AM Today
I wouldn't be mad if they leaned into 12 or 13 personnel even more with all the injuries we have at wideout. I've always like Noah and glad he he's coming through with some big plays. Pat def trusts that dude.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Completely agree. Do what you need to do to keep Kelce fresh.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:13 PM Today
Yeah, I honestly didn't understand it at the time (seemed a little rich), but it's looking brilliant right now.

Safe to say, the Chiefs knew ahead of time they would be using him more earlier in the year, likely to lessen the load on Kelce and keep him as fresh as possible for later in the year and the playoffs.

But I don't think they anticipated all the crazy injuries at WR and now, thanks to that, his role in the offense is greatly increasing and the contract is starting to look like a steal.

GMBV wins again. This dude hardly ever loses.
[Reply]
Otter 01:13 PM Today
It's easy to get lost in the shuffle when you're playing behind the best in the business.

Great extension!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up