ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Expect every opponent to copy this
RunKC 01:09 PM Today
It was frustrating watching Patrick bail from clean pockets based on double stunts designing an illusion of pressure inside to force him out with the interior DL stunting to the side he rolls to.

The DL dictated this several times and the pocket was clean. I hope Andy is working on fixing this.

Good snap to show Mahomes bailing on pockets at the idea of pressure.

Chargers run double stunt. Mahomes probably wants Watson on deep outbreaker. If he's sped up cause of stunt, fine!, move to Kelce underneath who presents himself. Instead he bails from pocket and misses Kelce. pic.twitter.com/uB2gZBddtE

— Conner Christopherson (@Conner_DKC) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
DRM08 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
If he's gonna bail, Mahomes should try some of these.

Great play Joe. It's unfortunate they put the Bengals & Ravens at 12 PM on Sunday. I'm in Houston, so have a good matchup here with Buffalo vs. Houston at 12 PM. But I think one of those 2 games should have been at 3:30 or even the night game on NBC.

Instead we have some pretty awful matchups in the later TV window: Raiders/Broncos, Cardinals/Niners, Packers/Rams, Giants/Seahawks, and Cowboys/Steelers. I don't understand how the NFL allows that to happen, lol
[Reply]
RunKC 01:44 PM Today
This one isn’t as much on Patrick as the OL. Seemed like the right side of the OL got wrecked on this play

It happened again pic.twitter.com/KZRzMiMndc

— Daniel Harms�� (@InHarmsWay19) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:48 PM Today

Maybe the issue is that Mahomes is “heavy handed” with all the jewelry he has on this fingers.

Good thing Joe doesn’t have that problem!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:50 PM Today

Some of these Panthers? Yeah I'm looking forward to that.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:56 PM Today
Patrick Mahomes has earned leeway from me due to past accomplishments… I don’t care if he’s not seeing the field quite how we think he should right now.. I’m not going to be a little bitch about some missed throws in the middle of a game we won…
[Reply]
Mecca 01:57 PM Today
There was one where Patrick bailed as soon as he got the ball, he couldn't help himself but take that bait.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:00 PM Today
Opponents don't want you to know this one trick...
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yeah nice job beating one of the worst teams in football :-)

Mahomes did that in Week 1 FFS and was far more impressive doing it.

Refrain from posting until you get to maybe like the 8th seed.
Well, if he's having trouble with 2 deep, have him try this.

Joe Burrow reminding us that he genuinely was just picking up a water bottle pic.twitter.com/FjizyRAYiR

— megan ortwein (@megortwein) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
DRM08 02:06 PM Today

Receiver was not feeling too good after that play. In the old days, they would call that a "hospital ball." Joe owed the receiver a nice dinner after taking that shot for him over the middle.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:07 PM Today
It's all just practice for the SB anyway.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:12 PM Today
Damn...Burrow's so desperate for a win, he's risking getting his receivers decapitated vs the Panthers.
[Reply]
Dante84 02:13 PM Today
It's fine, good to see new stuff in the regular season so we're ready in the playoffs.

They basically loop an interior/slower guy waaay outside and up to contain Mahomes and prevent him from having that bubble to throw.

They probably studied his tendency to bail to that spot & reset (or keep running to the corner and head up field). With the defender going to the outside and up of that spot, it either forces PM to 1) rush his throw; 2) eat it and take a sack; or 3) revert back into the now-collapsed pocket for a sack.

Reid will make sure to have something to counter that.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Receiver was not feeling too good after that play. In the old days, they would call that a "hospital ball." Joe owed the receiver a nice dinner after taking that shot for him over the middle.
Receivers are paid to hang on to those. If i were the QB i probably would have walked over to him and said, good thing you held onto that.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:15 PM Today

Doing things against an actual NFL team is more difficult than doing them against a Special Olympics flag football team.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
It's fine, good to see new stuff in the regular season so we're ready in the playoffs.
Every team throws the book at the Chiefs for their regular season trophy while we sit around and ask why the Chiefs aren't running up the score on teams.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up