ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Doubleheader - Ravens/Bucs and Chargers/Cards ****
wazu 01:49 PM Today
Ravens -3.5
Chargers -1

If we can get a couple of relatively small upsets to happen this could make for a fun evening.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Would love to see the Chargers lay a rotten egg in that game. Kyler is ranked #5 in ESPN QBR metric, while Herbert is 21st. But the Chargers have a big coaching advantage.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

Yep, pretty much how I see it. And we all know by now, Kyler always looks good to start a season. But by mid-season things start to fall off for him. And for damned sure Harbaugh is going to make things as uncomfortable for Kyler as he can.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I got $$$ on the Bucs. Mostly individual props, like the Over for Baker's passing yards and Tds. But also a small wager on the spread. Mike Evans is going to play, which is going to be a pretty big problem for BAL secondary trying to cover both him and Godwin, who is top-5 right now. Decent chance we're looking at a shootout in that one.

The other game is likely to be awful. I expect LAC will win simply because Kyler is Kyler, and I think LAC has the better coach.
I’ll tail you on those. Those seem like decent bets
[Reply]
wazu 05:40 PM Today
I got $$$ on the Bucs. Mostly individual props, like the Over for Baker's passing yards and Tds. But also a small wager on the spread. Mike Evans is going to play, which is going to be a pretty big problem for BAL secondary trying to cover both him and Godwin, who is top-5 right now. Decent chance we're looking at a shootout in that one.

The other game is likely to be awful. I expect LAC will win simply because Kyler is Kyler, and I think LAC has the better coach.
What was the Baker yardage number?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:47 PM Today
New Lamar talking point.

“Mahomes is the better Quarterback, but Lamar is the better football player.”
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
What was the Baker yardage number?

254.5?

Btw, for the degenerates out there: I took the Under for Herbert to rush for 10.5 yds. Seems like a gimme since he’s only eclipsed that number once (17) this season, and with that bad wheel they aren’t running him at all. He’s averaging like 5-6 yds /gm, I think

The other one was the Over for Dobbins rushing. ARI has only kept one RB under their total this season. Giving up something like 150 yds/GM to RBs.
[Reply]
wazu 05:49 PM Today
254.5?

Btw, for the degenerates out there: I took the Under for Herbert to rush for 10.5 yds. Seems like a gimme since he’s only eclipsed that number once (17) this season, and with that bad wheel they aren’t running him at all. He’s averaging like 5-6 yds /gm, I think
Nice. Good luck
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up