ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba Hali
DeezNutz 08:33 PM 09-20-2009
Has anyone seen him? His friends and family are worried.

What happened to our impact LB? The sack machine? The difference maker?
[Reply]
DeezNutz 08:50 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by milkman:
The number of times that Hali has even sniffed the backfield in these two games can be counted without breaking out your toes to count.

Real pass rushing OLBs consistently get pressure.

Hali still doesn't have the speed to ever effectively be any kind of force.
Who would have thunk it? This comes as a complete surprise.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:51 PM 09-20-2009
Two games at LB, two, the first of his career & he didnt have a great game...BFD.

Yeah, lets rag on his 'hard work' & 'character', because we all know that doesnt count for anything.

Will he ever be Pro-Bowl?, i dont know...and neither do you. But giving him more than 2 games to decide whether or not he can be productive, shouldnt be asking too much.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:51 PM 09-20-2009
Some guy named Nick lowered the boom on him, or so i heard.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:51 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by scott free:
Will he ever be Pro-Bowl?, i dont know...and neither do you.
:-)

Seriously?

[Reply]
Mecca 08:53 PM 09-20-2009
Two games at LB, two, the first of his career & he didnt have a great game...BFD.

Yeah, lets rag on his 'hard work' & 'character', because we all know that doesnt count for anything.

Will he ever be Pro-Bowl?, i dont know...and neither do you. But giving him more than 2 games to decide whether or not he can be productive, shouldnt be asking too much.
I don't care how much character and hard work he has, if you don't have the natural gifts to play the position how great a guy you are doesn't matter.

There are great people that post here, I don't want them playing for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:54 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Ask The Guardian.

I think they're lovers.

Or The Guardian is his stalker.
First of all, it's TheRetardian.

Secondly, Hootie predicted 10 sacks from Hali...so if he gets to 10 tackles, it should be a success.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 08:54 PM 09-20-2009

Seriously?

I'll go ahead and fall on this grenade and take the heat when I'm wrong:

Tamba Hali will never make the Pro-Bowl.

I don't fuck around when I go bold.
[Reply]
milkman 08:55 PM 09-20-2009

The problem is, he simply isn't fast enough to be effective.

I don't have to watch more than two games to see that he doesn't have the speed to get around the corner, and without that speed, any other move he might try is neutralized because the LT doesn't have to concern himself with the corner.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:55 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
First of all, it's TheRetardian.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:55 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I'll go ahead and fall on this grenade and take the heat when I'm wrong:

Tamba Hali will never make the Pro-Bowl.

I don't fuck around when I go bold.
That's a risky move, my friend.

I'm in awe.
[Reply]
doomy3 08:56 PM 09-20-2009
It never fails. The threads designed to talk shit on players always end up with the most posts. I'm sure this one is destined for 500 posts, mostly from the people who have already posted in the thread repeating themselves for 450 of them.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 08:56 PM 09-20-2009
If you're pro life, how can you possibly stand to watch Hali play?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:57 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
It never fails. The threads designed to talk shit on players always end up with the most posts. I'm sure this one is destined for 500 posts, mostly from the people who have already posted in the thread repeating themselves for 450 of them.
How is it "talking shit" when it's true?

Please explain.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:59 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't care how much character and hard work he has, if you don't have the natural gifts to play the position how great a guy you are doesn't matter.

There are great people that post here, I don't want them playing for the Chiefs.
If Tamba stays the same, or gets worse as the year progresses...i wont defend him.

Until then, i'll back him...if i'm wrong, so what? i dont feel the need to be right 100% of the time.
[Reply]
doomy3 08:59 PM 09-20-2009
How is it "talking shit" when it's true?

Please explain.
Is this a serious question?

You don't think someone can talk shit about something that's true?

I'm not sure how to explain this to you.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up