ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:07 AM Today
Nice. I hope he still has that hunger to be great. The good thing is that he has great hands.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:08 AM Today
Hopefully he’s cooked just like Kareem hunt
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 05:08 AM Today

[Reply]
kcgreene 05:08 AM Today
Breeland.... check

Hopkins.... check

CP threads work confirmed... just takes a year or so for the magic to find its way to the front office
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:08 AM Today
75-1057-7 just last year, with awful QB play.

Hope Pat trusts the guy from day one and throws "when he's covered." That's when he wins.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:09 AM Today
Love it, love it. Cheap trade comp, won’t break the bank, no long term strings attached

Bandaid for next year when rice is healthy and worthy is an official veteran

Since we got dhop for cheap now go out and get another value WR like Elijah Moore or drob
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:09 AM Today
The Bills fans thought they made a move to block us. Veach gives them the old mushroom stamp on their foreheads again, though. I love it!

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:10 AM Today
Dude is always open.

Great move by Veach!
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 05:12 AM Today
Imagine going from a dumpster fire in Tennessee to bring a frontrunner for the Superbowl. Has to be refreshing and motivating for him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:12 AM Today
Lol for that price fuck yeah
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 05:12 AM Today
Good job Bert!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:13 AM Today
Apart from the obvious need for a wr two things I really love about this

I know mahomes isn’t a chuck it up guy but for a guy who lately doesn’t trust his protection having a quick hitter is huge. I also feel like this lessens the learning curve for dhop

Great weapon out of structure which is where I think mahomes leans into a lot this season
[Reply]
Okchief80 05:15 AM Today
Can we cut Moore now?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:16 AM Today
Don't see how anyone can complain at that price
[Reply]
Monticore 05:18 AM Today
A guy who can catch , I like it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »