ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.
Direckshun 09:38 AM 10-04-2023
Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:53 AM 10-04-2023
I still can’t understand how a team takes a guy the size of an undersized high school QB with the number 1 overall pick. At least he’s probably bad enough for them to try again in this next draft.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:54 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Squishy Snatch:
479 yards, 3 TDs, and 1 INT through 4 games. Let's tap the brakes a bit, yeah?

Yes, well aware he missed a game due to a concussion Unfortunately it was directly due to his running style and those are going to rack up as he plays so gonna go ahead and count it.
It Direckshun. His entire schtick is hyperbole and "hot takes." He's played 4 games and already been hurt, but "this guy is going to be a problem."

P.S.--His mother is a whore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:54 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I still can’t understand how a team takes a guy the size of an undersized high school QB with the number 1 overall pick. At least he’s probably bad enough for them to try again in this next draft.
They somehow simultaneously passed on Stroud for Young AND gave up what seems to be an incredibly realistic chance at Williams or Maybe next year. That's going down as one of the worst overall transactions in history.
[Reply]
Hydrae 09:56 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Stroud's looked very good.

The difference to my mind is that he's over in the NFC. Richardson's in a division that's ripe for the taking for the next decade if Trevor Lawrence can't screw his head on straight and the Chiefs may have to face him every year.
The Texans are in the same division as Lawrence and Richardson. Young is the one in the NFC.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:57 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It Direckshun. His entire schtick is hyperbole and "hot takes." He's played 4 games and already been hurt, but "this guy is going to be a problem."
Shane Steichen plus this guy's talents... I mean. How can you not get excited about that?
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:57 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
The Texans are in the same division as Lawrence and Richardson. Young is the one in the NFC.
Oh god. :-) My mind got the Texans and the Panthers mixed up.

Thank you, rep.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:58 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Stroud's looked very good.

The difference to my mind is that he's over in the NFC.
:-) Uhh, wut?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:59 AM 10-04-2023
He'll be a problem for the Colts before he's a problem for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:06 AM 10-04-2023
They don't have a 1 so uh about that.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:06 AM 10-04-2023
One thing is for sure, whether you prefer Richardson or Stroud, the Panthers are mind bogglingly stupid for taking Young over both of them. Just an ungodly terrible decision that will get a lot of people fired, and deservedly so.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:07 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Squishy Snatch:
They somehow simultaneously passed on Stroud for Young AND gave up what seems to be an incredibly realistic chance at Williams or Maybe next year. That's going down as one of the worst overall transactions in history.
They gave up a starting WR and a bunch of extra picks to basically allow the Bears to become good in a few years.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:09 AM 10-04-2023
Probably thought they had the next Drew Brees.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:13 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They don't have a 1 so uh about that.

Haha wow. That’s the one traded to the Bears?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:13 AM 10-04-2023
Richardson will now be a bust
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 AM 10-04-2023
Haha wow. That’s the one traded to the Bears?
Yea...right now Chicago has pick 1 and pick 2.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up