ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Woke up this morning and realized...
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:41 AM 07-28-2024
...that my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs, have won 3 Super Bowls in the last 5 years, and have a chance to complete a 3-Peat, something no team in the NFL has ever done. Our Quarterback is possibly the greatest player who ever lived, and our Tight End is dating the biggest pop star in the world.

Did you guys know all this?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:17 PM 07-28-2024
Yes, I actually have these thoughts semi-frequently.

While we’re on the topic, just a bit of a hypothetical I’d like to propose. Which timeline would you prefer for the next two years?

A) The Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year, completing the 3-peat. They do not win the Super Bowl the following year.

Or

B) The Chiefs do not win the Super Bowl this year. The Chiefs win the Super Bowl the following year, narrowly missing out on the 3-peat BUT they go 20-0.

So 3-peat or perfect season? Which would be more epic in your opinion?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:25 PM 07-28-2024
All that wine last night got you into your feelings.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:51 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

While we’re on the topic, just a bit of a hypothetical I’d like to propose. Which timeline would you prefer for the next two years?

A) The Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year, completing the 3-peat. They do not win the Super Bowl the following year.

Or

B) The Chiefs do not win the Super Bowl this year. The Chiefs win the Super Bowl the following year, narrowly missing out on the 3-peat BUT they go 20-0.

3-Peat all the way. The Phins already have a perfect season, even if the season is shorter compared to nowadays. NO ONE has ever completed the 3-Peat.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:16 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
3-Peat all the way. The Phins already have a perfect season, even if the season is shorter compared to nowadays. NO ONE has ever completed the 3-Peat.
I understand this thought and I might agree, but in the 20-0 scenario you do still have the same number of SBs with what is inarguably the greatest season ever played by any team. That's pretty hard to turn down.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:20 PM 07-28-2024
Mahomes has as many SB rings as every other starting QB in the league……..combined.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:21 PM 07-28-2024

Or

That’s a tough one. Probably 20-0 with a SB win.
[Reply]
Basileus777 06:30 PM 07-28-2024

Or

Patriot players have literally said they would trade multiple rings for winning in that 07 season. It's best team of all time status.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:32 PM 07-28-2024
You woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun,
Mama always said you'd be
The Chosen One.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:33 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Patriot players have literally said they would trade multiple rings for winning in that 07 season. It's best team of all time status.
You win three in a row and you get greatest dynasty of all time status though
[Reply]
digger 07:13 PM 07-28-2024
4 consecutive to be known as a "Pat-Trick"...
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:33 PM 07-28-2024
Winning a back to back Super Bowl in the Raiders new Stadium. Against Broncos' West, only to have Elway deliver the trophy. With a player who bolted the Chargers for the Chiefs. Is only the pre-cum?
[Reply]
digger 08:15 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Winning a back to back Super Bowl in the Raiders new Stadium. Against Broncos' West, only to have Elway deliver the trophy. With a player who bolted the Chargers for the Chiefs. Is only the pre-cum?

Welcome the the 'Edging'...
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 08:26 PM 07-28-2024

Or

Very good question. I think I am going 20-0. I hate the '72 Dolphins. This would shut those blow hards up for good. There is then NO question of the greatest team in NFL history.
[Reply]
excessive 08:46 PM 07-28-2024
I've heard, people are talking, that Chiefs will win 4 Super Bowls in a row, so why not 3 peat and then go 20-0 on the fourth? Only seems logical.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:53 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63:
Very good question. I think I am going 20-0. I hate the '72 Dolphins. This would shut those blow hards up for good. There is then NO question of the greatest team in NFL history.
Half of them are dead
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up