ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Doubleheader - Ravens/Bucs and Chargers/Cards ****
wazu 01:49 PM Today
Ravens -3.5
Chargers -1

If we can get a couple of relatively small upsets to happen this could make for a fun evening.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Would love to see the Chargers lay a rotten egg in that game. Kyler is ranked #5 in ESPN QBR metric, while Herbert is 21st. But the Chargers have a big coaching advantage.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

Yep, pretty much how I see it. And we all know by now, Kyler always looks good to start a season. But by mid-season things start to fall off for him. And for damned sure Harbaugh is going to make things as uncomfortable for Kyler as he can.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I got $$$ on the Bucs. Mostly individual props, like the Over for Baker's passing yards and Tds. But also a small wager on the spread. Mike Evans is going to play, which is going to be a pretty big problem for BAL secondary trying to cover both him and Godwin, who is top-5 right now. Decent chance we're looking at a shootout in that one.

The other game is likely to be awful. I expect LAC will win simply because Kyler is Kyler, and I think LAC has the better coach.
I’ll tail you on those. Those seem like decent bets
[Reply]
wazu 05:40 PM Today
I got $$$ on the Bucs. Mostly individual props, like the Over for Baker's passing yards and Tds. But also a small wager on the spread. Mike Evans is going to play, which is going to be a pretty big problem for BAL secondary trying to cover both him and Godwin, who is top-5 right now. Decent chance we're looking at a shootout in that one.

The other game is likely to be awful. I expect LAC will win simply because Kyler is Kyler, and I think LAC has the better coach.
What was the Baker yardage number?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:47 PM Today
New Lamar talking point.

“Mahomes is the better Quarterback, but Lamar is the better football player.”
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
What was the Baker yardage number?

254.5?

Btw, for the degenerates out there: I took the Under for Herbert to rush for 10.5 yds. Seems like a gimme since he’s only eclipsed that number once (17) this season, and with that bad wheel they aren’t running him at all. He’s averaging like 5-6 yds /gm, I think

The other one was the Over for Dobbins rushing. ARI has only kept one RB under their total this season. Giving up something like 150 yds/GM to RBs.
[Reply]
wazu 05:49 PM Today
254.5?

Btw, for the degenerates out there: I took the Under for Herbert to rush for 10.5 yds. Seems like a gimme since he’s only eclipsed that number once (17) this season, and with that bad wheel they aren’t running him at all. He’s averaging like 5-6 yds /gm, I think
Nice. Good luck
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:55 PM Today
Nice. Good luck

I have one 10-legged for $25 I bet. If I win that one i may go on vacation, lol.
[Reply]
493rd 06:02 PM Today
Man, I can’t stand these two blowhards…
[Reply]
wazu 06:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Man, I can’t stand these two blowhards…
Unpopular opinion, but I actually don't mind Joe Buck. Troy Aikman is awful, though.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:07 PM Today
Unpopular opinion, but I actually don't mind Joe Buck. Troy Aikman is awful, though.
The more I listen to the Tony Romos and Tessetores of the world, the more Troy and Buck appeal to me
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:07 PM Today
254.5?

The other one was the Over for Dobbins rushing. ARI has only kept one RB under their total this season. Giving up something like 150 yds/GM to RBs.

I also put Herbert under rushing yards straight and on my miracle parlay. They won’t pass a ton and even if he does the Cardinals pass rush won’t force him to run even if he was healthy. As it is the few times they pass he’ll probably find guys open anyways given the Cardinals defense.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:10 PM Today
Ravens/Bucs feels like a 34-24 game in favor of the Ravens. Chargers/Cardinals could really go any way. Have no feeling whatsoever on that one.
[Reply]
wazu 06:12 PM Today
I'm gonna be stressed all night for you guys that Herbert will take off for one crazy run.
[Reply]
wazu 06:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Ravens/Bucs feels like a 34-24 game in favor of the Ravens. Chargers/Cardinals could really go any way. Have no feeling whatsoever on that one.
I feel same as you on Ravens/Bucs. I also expect the Chargers to win. The Cardinals just have no talent at all on defense. And Kyler can put up some numbers but I don't trust him to make plays in key game situations to win it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:15 PM Today
Come on Bucs...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up