ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>49ers First Round Pick Ricky Pearsall Shot During Robbery
Sassy Squatch 05:51 PM 08-31-2024

BREAKING: multiple sources confirm to me Ricky Pearsall, 1st round draft pick for the 49ers shot in robbery incident in Union Square.

More to come… #SanFrancisco pic.twitter.com/qSDnjScgP7

— Dion Lim (@DionLimTV) August 31, 2024

[Reply]
HemiEd 06:15 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, this is why I don't go to rap concerts
Is that the only reason? I would literally drive 50 miles out of my way to avoid hearing one.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:21 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Crime is overrated in this city

/gay Zach probably
Need moar guns.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:21 PM 08-31-2024
If you're in a place where you have to avoid stepping in human feces on the sidewalk,
you probably shouldn't be wearing a Rolex. Glad he's ok.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:23 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Well, glad to hear he is OK.

On a related note, does anyone with a medical background know what it means specifically when they say “stable” or “stable but critical condition”.

"Stable condition" is an older term, however, in a medical context generally refers to a situation where a patient's health is not changing significantly. This means that the patient's health is not getting noticeably better or worse. It's a term often used to describe a patient's status when there are no major changes or complications in their health status.

Also, usually this refers to a patient's vital signs, like BP, heart rate, temp, breathing, etc. are 'stable,' or are not fluctuating.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:27 PM 08-31-2024
Bill would have settled it the old fashioned way and glazed the robber
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:28 PM 08-31-2024
Hopefully he's ok and gets healthy soon.
[Reply]
In58men 06:46 PM 08-31-2024

UPDATE: 49ers WR Ricky Pearsall is stable and gave report to police. He was shot through his arm. It’s called a through and through. Confirmed, Pearsall is okay.

Suspect *appears* to be shot through chest.

— Kirsten Moran-Kellar (@kirstenlizmoran) September 1, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:50 PM 08-31-2024
Glad he’s alright.

If he were a Raider, we’d all assume he was shot in the process of robbing someone.
[Reply]
kevrunner 06:51 PM 08-31-2024
Some reports have said 2 guns involved but I saw this posted on another site, maybe this is what happened.

First responder friend telling me Pearsall fought for the gun - got shot, but managed to wrestle the gun away and shot the suspect. Suspect in custody.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:05 PM 08-31-2024
After hearing about this, I hope CEH is ok.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:10 PM 08-31-2024
Jesus fuck people are scum and not to victim blame, but if I'm being robbed at gunpoint for a Rolex and I'm well off, then that person is the proud new owner of a Rolex.

If he did take the gun from the idiot after he was shot and shot the dude, then he's a bigger badass than me.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:11 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
After hearing about this, I hope CEH is ok.
He wasn't ok before this happened. I don't think this is gonna help his state of mind.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:27 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Jesus fuck people are scum and not to victim blame, but if I'm being robbed at gunpoint for a Rolex and I'm well off, then that person is the proud new owner of a Rolex.

If he did take the gun from the idiot after he was shot and shot the dude, then he's a bigger badass than me.
Yeah, I’m with you on that. Especially, if my physical wellbeing is my earning potential.

One shot to the spine, and that career is over.
[Reply]
George Liquor 07:38 PM 08-31-2024
Shithole city
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:42 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Some reports have said 2 guns involved but I saw this posted on another site, maybe this is what happened.

First responder friend telling me Pearsall fought for the gun - got shot, but managed to wrestle the gun away and shot the suspect. Suspect in custody.
Good job, Ricky!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up